Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When moving back through different websites to MSN I suddenly am getting the message "Safari, Are you sure you want to send this form again." To reopen this page Safari Must resend a form. This just started on both of my computers. Why?

This just started on both my lap top and desk top. MSN is my home page. I would like to turn this action off, but don't know how.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 6, 2013 1:25 PM

6 replies

May 7, 2013 10:22 AM in response to wileydog

This really doesn't help. I know the reason for sending a form back. The issue is that this never happened before when simply moving about in Safari and other than secure sites the only time it happens now is when I leave any site to move back to MSN.com. It seems strange that it just started doing this. Does anyone else have this happening with MSN. Our son doesn't have MSN as his home page and is not having this issue. I just want to figure out how to keep it from doing this.

Jun 1, 2013 8:22 PM in response to wileydog

Yes, I am having the same issue with my MacBook Pro that is less than two years old. It just began doing it about two weeks ago. I haven't done any updates to my computer in at least two months so it doesn't have anything to do with the latest software update. It's VERY annoying and I'd also like to know why it just suddenly started two weeks ago!

When moving back through different websites to MSN I suddenly am getting the message "Safari, Are you sure you want to send this form again." To reopen this page Safari Must resend a form. This just started on both of my computers. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.