Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Still can't transfer purchases from device to computer

Is this support topic out of date? I don't have a "file" menu or "view" menu in iTunes anymore. Still trying to figure out how to get apps purchased on my iPhone to copy over into iTunes on my laptop...

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 6, 2013 5:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 6, 2013 5:51 PM

If you're running Mac OS X, move the cursor to the very top of the computer's screen to reveal the menu bar.

If you're running Windows, click here and follow the instructions.

(82279)

20 replies

Apr 25, 2015 11:06 AM in response to matthewsmithmusic

To transfer purchases from a device enable the menu bar with Ctrl+B if required, then use File > Devices > Transfer Purchases from "<Device Name>".

To download from your Purchase Histroy use select the Music source, then iTunes Store, click on the text Purchased under MUSIC QUICK LINKS. Near the top should be an option to show All or Not in My Library. Select Not in my Library, then at the bottom right of the screen you can click the link Download All which will fetch all purchased music not currently in your library.

tt2

Still can't transfer purchases from device to computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.