Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am searching for a super protective iPad mini case, a front cover is an absolute necessity as it will be used by a 7 yr old. Otterbox is always my first choice, but he wants a brightly colored case, and OB Mini cases don't fit the bill. Suggestions?

My seven year old grandson will soon be receiving an iPad Mini. We are an Apple family and because we allow our grandchildren access to our iPads we have always used Otterbox Defenders on our devices. I am searching for a similar product, specifically and most importantly, a case with a front cover. Due to some Customer Service issues with OB I am reluctant to purchase from them again. I have spent hours searching and just purchased a Seidio Active case for my husbands soon to be purchased iPad 4. It has a front protective cover, but their Mini case does not. The kid is seven, and the black, gray or pink offered by OB doesn't cut it for him. Does anyone know of a heavy duty, protective case with a front cover? Kid friendly of course, and hopefully, cute!

IPad Mini-OTHER

Posted on May 6, 2013 6:34 PM

1 reply

I am searching for a super protective iPad mini case, a front cover is an absolute necessity as it will be used by a 7 yr old. Otterbox is always my first choice, but he wants a brightly colored case, and OB Mini cases don't fit the bill. Suggestions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.