Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Processor not supported" error

Ok so I'm running my Macbook Pro 15-inch mid 2012. I use the latest bootcamp 5. something or another. I had a working verson of windows 7 on earlier today. I had to change the size of the drive because I took up too much so I had to delete that out partition. When I say old I mean like a month old. It hasn't been long since I did install windows. Now, for some reason, every attempt I make with installing the bootcamp drivers I am told my processor is not supported. What kind of ******** is this? Sorry for sounding raged, but I am. I've been fighting this for half a day now and can't get anything to work. All I need to do is get these drivers installed and I'm golden. Why is my system being such a pain and not letting me do it?

Thanks for your time. Hopefully this computer wont be through the window by the time you reply.

MacBook Pro, iOS 6.1.2

Posted on May 6, 2013 11:42 PM

There are no replies.

"Processor not supported" error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.