Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Everything - in all documents in Pages is locked suddenly!

Hi, I have been working on a bunch of signs and saving them as 1-page documents. This morning I was working on one on my iPad, and I changed the spacing between the lines of text in a text box, and it gave me the plus sign at the bottom. So, I tried to drag the box down to make it bigger, but I couldn't even grab it. I tried to undo the changes to the line spacing, and still nothing. So I tried to move the box, and I still couldn't grab it. I could add other elements to the Kate an doormat them, but couldn't resize any of them. I opened up some of the previous documents I had created and they all were the same: locked.

I have a fairly new iPad and don't use it often. I have iOS 6 installed and jousts installed the Pages app less than 24 hours ago.

Oh, and I need these signs by tomorrow morning.

Help?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on May 7, 2013 2:43 AM

3 replies

May 7, 2013 4:58 AM in response to TaraHutch

Try a reset: Simultaneously hold down the Home and On buttons until the device shuts down. Ignore the off slider if it appears. Once shut down is complete, if it doesn't restart on it own, turn the device back on using the On button. In some cases it also helps to double click the Home button and close all apps from the tray before doing the reset.

Everything - in all documents in Pages is locked suddenly!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.