Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My macbook pro has a virus/trojan that is resetting the EFI via apci and it is getting root access privileges. It seems to be creating multiple aliases that bundle with rogue apps and preferences so it is very difficult to control or fix. Please help..

My macbook pro has a virus/trojan that is resetting the EFI via apci and it is getting root access privileges. It seems to be creating multiple aliases that bundle with rogue apps and preferences so it is very difficult to control or fix. Please help..It all stems from the "about donwloads" PDF which kicks off the restructuring of the OS..

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 6, 2013 11:32 PM

77 replies

May 9, 2013 2:04 PM in response to thomas_r.

Okay guys this will be my last post since it is so evident that nobody is going to address anybodys issues that brings up how easy it is to hack the "Oh so Sacred unhackable Mac". It's understandable being that alot of your time and effort has gone into the development of the OS and for many years this was true... But here is a little tidbit for you guys...I'm not some idiot that doesn't know about OS's.. As a matter of fact I've been a developer for over 30 years and have been a very successful Independent Contractor for 20 of those 30 years. Granted, I am not a Mac developer, I am a developer of Business Systems that run muti miliiion and billion dollar industries all over the world.. I will not name exactly what my specialty is because it doesn't make a bit of diffference regarding this thread.. I am bringing it up though since as a developer whenever ANY issue is brought to my attention that could either be a potential pitfall for a security compromise or not. I always address the issue and do my due diligence to analyze all the pieces before I say NO, NO, NO. this can't be happening because it's a Mac and OSX isn't susceptible to those things, and I am a developer of this system and because of that its impenetrable. PLEASE spare me the BS... Like I mentioned in my first post,this is my 3rd Mac in a year and a half. I have been to apple over 100 times... My motherboards and drives have had to be replaced multiple times in between my exchanges. So not 1 person has been of any help at all, and I have gone through **** and back.. You wanted more detail as to the symptoms... I'm going to post an apple community feed that was written awhile back from another ****** off apple consumer who experienced exactly to the letter what me and alot of others are experiencing.

In short my mac always turns into a managed client right from the recovery. It is kicked off through a bad safari extension that holds all the confiuguration details for the network, the localizations, the streaming out to twitter, facebook, google apis are used to basically link my ipad, iphone and macbook together. You can say it makes the "Oh so sacred unhackable mac" into a very expensive IOS device. Everything is synced. It takes bits of all the executables and bundles them with their malware and symlinks everything back.. DNS is managed. I mean it's the hack of the **** century and you guys refuse to even admit it... Anyway, please remember me, because I can guarantee that we shall see each other fairly soon in the very near future. ...Keep up the good work.LOL

I wil post 2 out of maybe 100 or more that I have come across online describing the same issue to the letter..

________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

Can someone confirm the legitimacy of these "Unknown" restore images?

921 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Nov 24, 2011 8:42 AM by goscuter1 User uploaded file

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileLevel 1 (20 points)

goscuter1

Nov 19, 2011 3:51 PM

-bash-3.2# mount

/dev/disk3s3 on / (hfs, local, read-only)

devfs on /dev (devfs, local, nobrowse)

/dev/disk4 on /Volumes (hfs, local, union, nobrowse)

/dev/disk5 on /private/var/tmp (hfs, local, union, nobrowse)

/dev/disk6 on /private/var/run (hfs, local, union, nobrowse)

/dev/disk7 on /System/Installation (hfs, local, union, nobrowse)

/dev/disk8 on /private/var/db (hfs, local, union, nobrowse)

/dev/disk9 on /private/var/folders (hfs, local, union, nobrowse)

/dev/disk10 on /private/var/root/Library (hfs, local, union, nobrowse)

/dev/disk11 on /Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Displays (hfs, local, union, nobrowse)

/dev/disk12 on /Library/Preferences (hfs, local, union, nobrowse)

/dev/disk13 on /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration (hfs, local, union, nobrowse)

/dev/disk14 on /Library/Keychains (hfs, local, union, nobrowse)

/dev/disk0s2 on /Volumes/Untitled 1 (hfs, local, journaled)

/dev/disk1s3 on /Volumes/Image Volume (hfs, local, read-only, journaled)

-bash-3.2# diskutil list

/dev/disk0

#: TYPE NAME SIZE IDENTIFIER

0: GUID_partition_scheme *121.3 GB disk0

1: EFI 209.7 MB disk0s1

2: Apple_HFS Untitled 1 121.0 GB disk0s2

3: Apple_Boot 134.2 MB disk0s3

/dev/disk1

0: GUID_partition_scheme *15.7 GB disk1

1: EFI 209.7 MB disk1s1

2: Apple_HFS meh 14.9 GB disk1s2

3: Apple_Boot Recovery HD 650.0 MB disk1s3

/dev/disk3

0: Apple_partition_scheme *1.4 GB disk3

1: Apple_partition_map 30.7 KB disk3s1

2: Apple_Driver_ATAPI 2.0 KB disk3s2

3: Apple_HFS Mac OS X Base System 1.4 GB disk3s3

/dev/disk4

0: untitled *524.3 KB disk4

/dev/disk5

0: untitled *524.3 KB disk5

/dev/disk6

0: untitled *524.3 KB disk6

/dev/disk7

0: untitled *524.3 KB disk7

/dev/disk8

0: untitled *524.3 KB disk8

/dev/disk9

0: untitled *6.3 MB disk9

/dev/disk10

0: untitled *2.1 MB disk10

/dev/disk11

0: untitled *1.0 MB disk11

/dev/disk12

0: untitled *524.3 KB disk12

/dev/disk13

0: untitled *524.3 KB disk13

/dev/disk14

0: untitled *1.0 MB disk14

/dev/disk15

0: GUID_partition_scheme *500.1 GB disk15

1: EFI 209.7 MB disk15s1

2: Apple_CoreStorage 499.7 GB disk15s2

3: Apple_Boot Boot OS X 134.2 MB disk15s3

-bash-3.2#

--------------------

Something is messed up here, because the system is partitioning the Boot volumes non-sensically.

But when I boot from the Recovery Partition or the Internet recovery process, these images all get loaded up every time. I have reason to believe they're dubious, although with this new Apple, it's so hard to know - it might just be incompetence. But some of these images are rw, some are read-only.

Some can be dismounted. Some are IMPOSSIBLE to dismount (cleanly or otherwise).

And if they're legitimate, Apple could really do with not being so sloppy / lazy. "untitled" isn't exactly what people pay 2x market prices for.

nb. disk0 is my Apple SSD. disk1 is my 16GB USB HD. Neither of which boot, obviously. disk15 is my Time Machine with 30 completed backups on it. I've tried all 30. Looks like we won't be booting into an OS today. The rest of the disks ostensibly belong to disk2, which I have reason to believe is highly suspect.

And not just because it's a 1.4GB image, which comes out of 650MB Recovery partition.

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Categories: Unix

• User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileLevel 9 (63,085 points)
    Linc Davis
    Re: Can someone confirm the legitimacy of these "Unknown" restore images?Nov 19, 2011 4:20 PM ( in response to goscuter1)

A new MBA can netboot from Apple's data center and install the Mac OS, even if the internal drive is completely wiped. If you have reason to suspect that your recovery partition has been tampered with, that's what you should do.

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileLevel 1 (20 points)
    goscuter1

Linc Davis wrote: A new MBA can netboot from Apple's data center and install the Mac OS, even if the internal drive is completely wiped. If you have reason to suspect that your recovery partition has been tampered with, that's what you should do.
    Unfortunately, the OP mounts are the result of the process you advise above. I've tried so many times now. That's the image that comes down, which boots into the virtual drive to download the 4gb phase. I'm unsure what more I can say, as there are house rules I've learned about recently - which I must respect. It's strange. I'm usually the most respectful person in the room and I never lie, and yet I'm subject to endless sanction. Very peculiar.
    What's the basis for your fears?
    Apple frontline CS say it's not standard, which seems to be the general consensus - although I see variations of this question (different sets of images, however) posted on forums - no answers, obviously. I can't get an answer from anyone to what I think is an incredibly simple and valid query: Why would my MacBook Air and another identical Intel Macbook Air have different firmware, kernels, driver packages, extensions, etc? It seems almost overwhelmingly peculiar that the process wouldn't be close to identical for all Intel Macbook Air laptops. It all seems incredibly queer to me, but not nearly as strange as no one being interested in being drawn into a discussion about it. Thoughts? Aside from that, the basis for my concerns are: 10 months destroyed, 17 systems destroyed, 6 figures USD handed to creeps who really only freak me out when they get queer about accepting more of it (I'm not passing counterfeit bills around, but you could be forgiven for thinking I was the way people hate money suddenly), surely ~10,000 questions I've asked now, a tiny handful of unverifiable answers (the unknowns and the workarounds are just too horrific to contemplate, frankly), 1000 supplied lies which is sad - they seem to think I'm their enemy, I wonder why. I don't know why I'm in this mess, honestly. Creeps don't exactly put their hand up and claim responsibility like in the News. But my gut says it's related to child exploitation. I started to write about it, and the backlash was...whoa. I was still reeling when my world came crashing down. Spent most of the year just trying to get online, but then I'm pretty dull in many ways. I've mostly been OD'ing on creepy discoveries since then. I'm happy to supply more specific information, but if I'm gonna get out of this mess, I'm gonna need a lot of help with UEFI - that's where all the unanswered questions start. Apple don't seem to know anything about it. Intel aren't concerned, but they are sympathetic. Not enough to give answers to direct questions or look at evidence of BIOS / EFI partition corruption / manipulation, just sympathetic enough to offer me refunds and to tell me not to worry. I wasn't worried, until then. I have hundreds of non-default images, drivers, unknown's, my RAM is a god-awful mess I think...ah it's all a huge mess in there (and you can probably surmise my level of 'expertise'). Secure Boot? I'm going to be sick. And it's mostly write-protected, attempts to delete especially peculiar handles come up as "unsupported function" or similar so...not sure how it works from this point, does Apple have an escalated Support number? Cause I can't keep on calling their frontline and going around in circles when they don't know anything about UEFI or the system boot process.
    MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

• User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileLevel 8 (44,940 points)
    Camelot San Jose, CA
    Re: Can someone confirm the legitimacy of these "Unknown" restore images?Nov 19, 2011 10:38 PM (in response to goscuter1)

But when I boot from the Recovery Partition or the Internet recovery process, these images all get loaded up every time. I have reason to believe they're dubious What's the basis for your fears? That looks like a typical Recovery Boot setup. I suspect it's due to the fact the various recovery mount points are stored as compressed disk images and are uncompressed on mount (which is why you get 1.4GB of data out of a 650MB partition. In short, I'm not worried about it. Why do you think it's wrong.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------

2 Answers

up vote6down voteaccepted

It's rather complicated, and actually a lot of the complexity is to avoid wasting space; I don't think you can "reclaim" anything without breaking it.

Let me start at the beginning: your hard drive (/dev/disk0) has two relevant partitions: Macintosh HD (your regular startup volume), and Recovery HD.

Recovery HD is marked in the partition table with the type Apple_Boot, but is actually in the normal HFS+ format. It contains minimal booter files and kernel, and at /com.apple.recovery.boot/BaseSystem.dmg, a disk image with a stripped-down and tweaked copy of OS X. The booter mounts this volume (it attaches as /dev/disk1), and transfers to OS X running on it. This is the Mac OS X Base System.

Notice that the Recovery HD is only 650MB, but Mac OS X Base System is 1.4GB? That's because it's a compressed disk image (and I'm pretty sure that compression is the reason they bother with all this disk image trickery). Actually, BaseSystem.dmg is compressed down to only 451MB (at least in OS X v10.7.0).

Also, the volume naming is somewhat inconsistent. You've got /dev/disk1s3 named "Recovery HD", but for some reason it's mounted as "/Volumes/Image Volume" in recovery mode. BaseSystem.dmg has a volume named "Mac OS X Base System".

So that's disk0 and disk1; what about the rest? I'm not certain, but I'm pretty sure they are RAM disks to save temporary data in folders OS X modifies as it runs (remember that in recovery mode, you're running from a read-only disk image). Running the

mount
    command in recovery mode is informative:

$ mount /dev/disk1s3 on / (hfs, local, read-only) devfs on /dev (devfs, local, nobrowse) /dev/disk2 on /Volumes (hfs, local, union, nobrowse) /dev/disk3 on /private/var/tmp (hfs, local, union, nobrowse) /dev/disk4 on /private/var/run (hfs, local, union, nobrowse) /dev/disk5 on /System/Installation (hfs, local, union, nobrowse) /dev/disk6 on /private/var/db (hfs, local, union, nobrowse) /dev/disk7 on /private/var/folders (hfs, local, union, nobrowse) /dev/disk8 on /private/var/root/Library (hfs, local, union, nobrowse) /dev/disk9 on /Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Displays (hfs, local, union, nobrowse) /dev/disk10 on /Library/Preferences (hfs, local, union, nobrowse) /dev/disk11 on /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration (hfs, local, union, nobrowse) /dev/disk12 on /Library/Keychains (hfs, local, union, nobrowse) /dev/disk0s2 on /Volumes/Macintosh HD (hfs, local, journaled) /dev/disk0s3 on /Volumes/Image Volume (hfs, local, read-only, journaled)

Those "union" attributes mean that things in the relevant folder in the startup volume will be visible, but anything modified gets stored in what I'm pretty sure is a RAM disk.

If you want to look at this stuff yourself, you can mount the relevant volumes from the regular OS:

# Mount "Recovery HD": $ diskutil mount /dev/disk0s3 # Mount "Mac OS X Base System": $ hdiutil mount /Volumes/Recovery\ HD/com.apple.recovery.boot/BaseSystem.dmg -noverify

shareimprove this answer

Thanks! I think I got what I needed. So essentially, the whole
    disk1
    is nothing but a mounted realization of the disk image stored in
    Recovery HD
    . It only exists if and when Recovery mode is run. Only the
    Recovery HD disk0
    partition is actually taking up physical disk space. I suppose I could merge this partition with my
    Macintosh HD
    partition if I really wanted to get the space back, but of course Recovery mode would not be available then.
    Jason Waldrop Aug 25 '11 at 17:42

Yup, that's about it.Gordon Davisson Aug 25 '11 at 17:54

If you have broadband Internet and are ready to totally wipe the drive, you could use theInternet Recovery method of Lion Recovery to free up the disk0 and partition / erase the drive.

Be sure you have verified a backup of any data you want to save as this will wipe the SSD clean and let you install Lion and the normal recovery HD as it should be.

AppleCare will certainly walk you through this for free as you are in the complimentary support window for 90 days after purchase.

shareimprove this answer

answered Aug 24 '11 at 1:58

http://apple.stackexchange.com/users/5472/bmike

User uploaded file

bmike
    54.1k966176

What is the 'Mac OS X Base System' disk image on my 2011 MacBook AIr?

On my 2011 MacBook Air with Mac OS X Lion, and I boot into Recovery mode via holding the command-R key during startup, if I go into Terminal and do a

diskutil list
    , I get a list of 12(!) logical disks.
    disk0
    is of course the disk holding the main HD and the Recovery HD partitions (along with the GUID partition and the EFI partition). But there is also a
    disk1
    with partitions including one titled
    Mac OS X Base System
    that is approximately 1.39 GB big. There also are 10 other disks of varying but small sizes.

What are these other logical disks (and partitions) and is there any way to reclaim their space?

Update: Here is a copy of the

diskutil list
    output: output

On occasion people have received macs where the factory imaging process left data not intended to ship. I'd love a peek at the exact listing out of curiosity before you nuke it.bmike Aug 24 '11 at 1:51

I have done this but this approach does not erase these other logical disks. In fact, you can see
    Mac OS X Base System
    in Disk Utility (under Recovery mode of course) but Disk Utility won't let you erase it. I'm wondering if it forms some sort of "core" of Mac OS X Lion to use during the recovery process since when doing an Internet Recovery it says "downloading additional components".
    Jason Waldrop Aug 24 '11 at 2:06

If you are not booted from a network image or an external drive, Disk Utility always prevents you from erasing a drive that is in use. Normal recovery might not have enough freedom to undo this if it's core storage or something else tricky from the factory imaging process.bmike Aug 24 '11 at 2:21

Your Answer

Aug 15, 2013 11:43 PM in response to snarez

I am currently victim of the most sophisticated rootkit I have ever encountered and I believe it exists at the EFI/BOIS level (beyond my Mac comps.. also owned the ROM in my Apple USB keyboard, all comps/external HDs, iPhone/Pad, PCs). I think that it is insulting to users (enlightened or not) to deny the possibility of their suspicions and to publicly flame them on an official discussion board. Check this (and it's a year old..) http://ho.ax/De_Mysteriis_Dom_Jobsivs_Black_Hat_Paper.pdf

Just got back from a fresh OS install @ Apple store and my MacBook's network activity is off the charts.. busy at the botnet party haha. All my hardware is trash right now as far as I'm concerned.

Jun 6, 2017 8:09 AM in response to JerryS1109

Yeah I'd like to agree. Just found some really odd stuff in the nvram of a newly wiped and restored Mac with nothing installed yet. It's very odd because it refers to an app from the Mac App Store that I had not been installed on the computer which had its hard drive wiped before a restore. Of course it's giving this message that says a critical update is required (doesn't sound right and I've been getting the same message after restoring on at least 10.12.3 - 10.12.5, also a process called "Unknown" is generating log message in the installer log.

The nvram output refers to Thor Anti-Virus which is currently the #2 seller on the App Store. It's complete garbage and I don't say that easily about AV software but this one and its developer "Amelia Dyballa" who uses all of these unusual images of what I think what is implying is the developer that give me the vibe something is off. I don't get how the nvram would refer to something which has never been on the computer in fact I was only able to boot by using safe mode which I then turned the computer off after 5 minutes and booted to recovery to check the nvram and look around there.

I personally think I may have a mach rootkit https://www.blackhat.com/presentations/bh-usa-09/DAIZOVI/BHUSA09-Daizovi-AdvOSXR ootkits-SLIDES.pdf and using rootkit hunter previously has identified a range of issues with the configuration of my computers. Not entirely sure if that's due to malware or Sierra. Wonderful thing to wonder though.

Invalid kext and invalid certificates are a obvious issue on the computer and it's funny that its 2017 but many of the people who I thought would have be knowledgeable or of some assistance are stuck in the 2012 attitude of the people who responded to this post can't even use the terminal. While the OP may have been a little paranoid, referencing some poorly written material or not providing clear evidence, the people who responded are just as poorly informed. Here's some early stuff from 2009 Mac OS X Rootkit Tools Released | The Mac Security Blog and some info on stack exchange from users who probably wouldn't touch this forum with a 10 foot firewire macosx - Rootkits on Mac OS X - Information Security Stack Exchange.

Aug 16, 2013 1:46 PM in response to willyrhythm

As already mentioned, you can't just run a tool like netstat without knowing what the results are and call it proof of some kind of malware. You would also be better served by creating your own topic with your own specific details, instead of tacking onto an existing topic that has been abandoned months ago by most that could help with whatever problem you do have.

And by the way, those results don't show any specific connections and look normal to me (the system has a lot of "network" traffic such as time servers, CUPS, Bonjour, etc) - you can look up standard port numbers and their uses at sites such as Wikipedia.

May 11, 2013 4:13 AM in response to Samurai184

LOL... This thread at least has some comedic value. It's sad to see that people were willing to help, but you don't realize that nothing that you have posted actually gives any indication of what you claim. This is truly a case of having a little knowledge about low level commands, but no understanding of what the output really means, augmented by a lot of imagination backed up by meaningless forum posts or an old theoretical security article.

If you really want to find the source of your issue, work from the top (from the symptom).

May 7, 2013 10:20 AM in response to Samurai184

Not only is there no known malware of this sort for OS X, as Thomas has said, but you're claiming that it is triggerred by the "About Downloads" PDF that appears in the Dock downloads stack of a fresh install. That is effectively claiming that OS X ships, from Apple, with a pre-installed rootkit embedded in it.

I'm also not aware of any way by which the ACPI subsystem can be used to "reset" (whatever that means) the EFI firmware. And what do you mean by "rogue apps", because that also is hard to interpret.

What is actually wrong with your system, symptomatically?

May 7, 2013 10:54 AM in response to thomas_r.

Well given the fact that it is not just myself who is infected and also that this is my 3rd macbook in 1 year because the other 2 efi's were compromised to the point where they were unusable, and also that I must've been to the mac store no less than 100 times in a year for these issues, I beg to differ. Here is what I can show you. This has been ongoing for over a year now.

I will try and show you as much as I can.

1) Here is what I see when I run mount from terminal:

/dev/disk0s2 on / (hfs, local, journaled)
devfs on /dev (devfs, local, nobrowse)
map -hosts on /net (autofs, nosuid, automounted, nobrowse)
map auto_home on /home (autofs, automounted, nobrowse)
localhost:/4zOta2Q9FMiMnRjTROIbhU on /Volumes/MobileBackups (mtmfs, nosuid, read-only, nobrowse)

Why on earth is /Volumes/MobildBackups my localhost is beyond me. I don't use iCloud and Mobile me is obsolete.

2) Here is what I show when I run ls -al /*/*/*/*.efi from root
-rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 994464 May 1 00:33 /System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efi
-rw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 994464 Oct 2 2012 /usr/standalone/i386/boot.efi
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 115716 Dec 13 14:08 /usr/standalone/i386/tmbootpicker.efi

As far as I know my boot.efi should not change everytime I boot my machine.

3) Here is something very interesting. When I run cd /dev followed by ls -al look what I have;

total 9
dr-xr-xr-x 3 root wheel 4597 May 6 08:48 .
drwxrwxr-t 32 root admin 1156 May 6 01:20 ..
crw------- 1 root wheel 14, 1 May 6 08:48 afsc_type5
crw------- 1 root wheel 8, 0 May 6 08:48 auditpipe
crw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 7, 1 May 6 08:48 auditsessions
crw------- 1 root wheel 18, 0 May 6 08:48 autofs
crw------- 1 root wheel 31, 0 May 6 08:48 autofs_control
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 22, 0 May 6 08:48 autofs_homedirmounter
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 21, 0 May 6 08:48 autofs_notrigger
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 19, 13 May 6 08:48 autofs_nowait
crw------- 1 root wheel 23, 0 May 6 08:48 bpf0
crw------- 1 root wheel 23, 1 May 7 13:16 bpf1
crw------- 1 root wheel 23, 2 May 7 13:16 bpf2
crw------- 1 root wheel 23, 3 May 6 08:48 bpf3
crw------- 1 MP staff 0, 0 May 7 13:16 console
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 33, 1 May 6 08:49 cu.Bluetooth-Modem
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 33, 3 May 6 08:49 cu.SerialPort
brw-r----- 1 root operator 1, 0 May 6 08:48 disk0
brw-r----- 1 root operator 1, 2 May 6 08:48 disk0s1
brw-r----- 1 root operator 1, 1 May 6 08:48 disk0s2
brw-r----- 1 root operator 1, 3 May 6 08:48 disk0s3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 24, 2 May 6 08:48 dtrace
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 25, 0 May 6 08:48 dtracehelper
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 0 May 6 08:48 fbt
dr-xr-xr-x 1 root wheel 0 May 6 08:48 fd
crw-r--r-- 1 root wheel 11, 0 May 6 08:48 fsevents
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 17, 7 May 7 13:16 io8log
cr--r--r-- 1 root wheel 17, 2 May 6 08:48 io8logmt
crw------- 1 root wheel 6, 0 May 6 08:48 klog
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 0 May 6 08:48 lockstat
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 0 May 6 08:48 machtrace
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 3, 2 May 7 13:16 null
crw------- 1 root wheel 9, 0 May 6 08:48 pf
crw------- 1 root wheel 9, 1 May 6 08:48 pfm
crw------- 1 root operator 20, 0 May 6 08:48 pmCPU
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 0 May 6 08:48 profile
crw-rw-rw- 1 root tty 15, 3 May 7 13:35 ptmx
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 0 May 6 08:48 ptyp0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 1 May 6 08:48 ptyp1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 2 May 6 08:48 ptyp2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 3 May 6 08:48 ptyp3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 4 May 6 08:48 ptyp4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 5 May 6 08:48 ptyp5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 6 May 6 08:48 ptyp6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 7 May 6 08:48 ptyp7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 8 May 6 08:48 ptyp8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 9 May 6 08:48 ptyp9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 10 May 6 08:48 ptypa
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 11 May 6 08:48 ptypb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 12 May 6 08:48 ptypc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 13 May 6 08:48 ptypd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 14 May 6 08:48 ptype
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 15 May 6 08:48 ptypf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 16 May 6 08:48 ptyq0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 17 May 6 08:48 ptyq1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 18 May 6 08:48 ptyq2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 19 May 6 08:48 ptyq3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 20 May 6 08:48 ptyq4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 21 May 6 08:48 ptyq5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 22 May 6 08:48 ptyq6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 23 May 6 08:48 ptyq7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 24 May 6 08:48 ptyq8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 25 May 6 08:48 ptyq9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 26 May 6 08:48 ptyqa
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 27 May 6 08:48 ptyqb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 28 May 6 08:48 ptyqc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 29 May 6 08:48 ptyqd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 30 May 6 08:48 ptyqe
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 31 May 6 08:48 ptyqf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 32 May 6 08:48 ptyr0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 33 May 6 08:48 ptyr1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 34 May 6 08:48 ptyr2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 35 May 6 08:48 ptyr3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 36 May 6 08:48 ptyr4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 37 May 6 08:48 ptyr5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 38 May 6 08:48 ptyr6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 39 May 6 08:48 ptyr7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 40 May 6 08:48 ptyr8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 41 May 6 08:48 ptyr9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 42 May 6 08:48 ptyra
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 43 May 6 08:48 ptyrb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 44 May 6 08:48 ptyrc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 45 May 6 08:48 ptyrd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 46 May 6 08:48 ptyre
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 47 May 6 08:48 ptyrf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 48 May 6 08:48 ptys0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 49 May 6 08:48 ptys1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 50 May 6 08:48 ptys2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 51 May 6 08:48 ptys3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 52 May 6 08:48 ptys4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 53 May 6 08:48 ptys5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 54 May 6 08:48 ptys6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 55 May 6 08:48 ptys7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 56 May 6 08:48 ptys8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 57 May 6 08:48 ptys9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 58 May 6 08:48 ptysa
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 59 May 6 08:48 ptysb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 60 May 6 08:48 ptysc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 61 May 6 08:48 ptysd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 62 May 6 08:48 ptyse
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 63 May 6 08:48 ptysf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 64 May 6 08:48 ptyt0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 65 May 6 08:48 ptyt1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 66 May 6 08:48 ptyt2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 67 May 6 08:48 ptyt3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 68 May 6 08:48 ptyt4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 69 May 6 08:48 ptyt5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 70 May 6 08:48 ptyt6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 71 May 6 08:48 ptyt7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 72 May 6 08:48 ptyt8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 73 May 6 08:48 ptyt9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 74 May 6 08:48 ptyta
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 75 May 6 08:48 ptytb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 76 May 6 08:48 ptytc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 77 May 6 08:48 ptytd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 78 May 6 08:48 ptyte
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 79 May 6 08:48 ptytf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 80 May 6 08:48 ptyu0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 81 May 6 08:48 ptyu1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 82 May 6 08:48 ptyu2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 83 May 6 08:48 ptyu3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 84 May 6 08:48 ptyu4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 85 May 6 08:48 ptyu5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 86 May 6 08:48 ptyu6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 87 May 6 08:48 ptyu7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 88 May 6 08:48 ptyu8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 89 May 6 08:48 ptyu9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 90 May 6 08:48 ptyua
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 91 May 6 08:48 ptyub
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 92 May 6 08:48 ptyuc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 93 May 6 08:48 ptyud
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 94 May 6 08:48 ptyue
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 95 May 6 08:48 ptyuf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 96 May 6 08:48 ptyv0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 97 May 6 08:48 ptyv1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 98 May 6 08:48 ptyv2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 99 May 6 08:48 ptyv3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 100 May 6 08:48 ptyv4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 101 May 6 08:48 ptyv5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 102 May 6 08:48 ptyv6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 103 May 6 08:48 ptyv7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 104 May 6 08:48 ptyv8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 105 May 6 08:48 ptyv9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 106 May 6 08:48 ptyva
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 107 May 6 08:48 ptyvb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 108 May 6 08:48 ptyvc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 109 May 6 08:48 ptyvd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 110 May 6 08:48 ptyve
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 111 May 6 08:48 ptyvf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 112 May 6 08:48 ptyw0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 113 May 6 08:48 ptyw1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 114 May 6 08:48 ptyw2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 115 May 6 08:48 ptyw3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 116 May 6 08:48 ptyw4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 117 May 6 08:48 ptyw5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 118 May 6 08:48 ptyw6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 119 May 6 08:48 ptyw7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 120 May 6 08:48 ptyw8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 121 May 6 08:48 ptyw9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 122 May 6 08:48 ptywa
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 123 May 6 08:48 ptywb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 124 May 6 08:48 ptywc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 125 May 6 08:48 ptywd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 126 May 6 08:48 ptywe
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 5, 127 May 6 08:48 ptywf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 13, 0 May 7 13:26 random
crw-r----- 1 root operator 1, 0 May 6 08:48 rdisk0
crw-r----- 1 root operator 1, 2 May 6 08:48 rdisk0s1
crw-r----- 1 root operator 1, 1 May 6 08:48 rdisk0s2
crw-r----- 1 root operator 1, 3 May 6 08:48 rdisk0s3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 0 May 6 08:48 sdt
lr-xr-xr-x 1 root wheel 0 May 6 08:48 stderr -> fd/2
lr-xr-xr-x 1 root wheel 0 May 6 08:48 stdin -> fd/0
lr-xr-xr-x 1 root wheel 0 May 6 08:48 stdout -> fd/1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 0, 0 May 6 08:48 systrace
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 0 May 7 06:18 tap0
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 1 May 7 06:18 tap1
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 10 May 7 06:18 tap10
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 11 May 7 06:18 tap11
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 12 May 7 06:18 tap12
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 13 May 7 06:18 tap13
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 14 May 7 06:18 tap14
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 15 May 7 06:18 tap15
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 2 May 7 06:18 tap2
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 3 May 7 06:18 tap3
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 4 May 7 06:18 tap4
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 5 May 7 06:18 tap5
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 6 May 7 06:18 tap6
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 7 May 7 06:18 tap7
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 8 May 7 06:18 tap8
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 34, 9 May 7 06:18 tap9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 2, 0 May 6 08:48 tty
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 33, 0 May 6 08:49 tty.Bluetooth-Modem
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 33, 2 May 6 08:49 tty.SerialPort
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 0 May 6 08:48 ttyp0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 1 May 6 08:48 ttyp1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 2 May 6 08:48 ttyp2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 3 May 6 08:48 ttyp3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 4 May 6 08:48 ttyp4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 5 May 6 08:48 ttyp5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 6 May 6 08:48 ttyp6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 7 May 6 08:48 ttyp7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 8 May 6 08:48 ttyp8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 9 May 6 08:48 ttyp9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 10 May 6 08:48 ttypa
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 11 May 6 08:48 ttypb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 12 May 6 08:48 ttypc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 13 May 6 08:48 ttypd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 14 May 6 08:48 ttype
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 15 May 6 08:48 ttypf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 16 May 6 08:48 ttyq0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 17 May 6 08:48 ttyq1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 18 May 6 08:48 ttyq2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 19 May 6 08:48 ttyq3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 20 May 6 08:48 ttyq4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 21 May 6 08:48 ttyq5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 22 May 6 08:48 ttyq6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 23 May 6 08:48 ttyq7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 24 May 6 08:48 ttyq8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 25 May 6 08:48 ttyq9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 26 May 6 08:48 ttyqa
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 27 May 6 08:48 ttyqb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 28 May 6 08:48 ttyqc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 29 May 6 08:48 ttyqd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 30 May 6 08:48 ttyqe
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 31 May 6 08:48 ttyqf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 32 May 6 08:48 ttyr0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 33 May 6 08:48 ttyr1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 34 May 6 08:48 ttyr2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 35 May 6 08:48 ttyr3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 36 May 6 08:48 ttyr4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 37 May 6 08:48 ttyr5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 38 May 6 08:48 ttyr6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 39 May 6 08:48 ttyr7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 40 May 6 08:48 ttyr8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 41 May 6 08:48 ttyr9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 42 May 6 08:48 ttyra
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 43 May 6 08:48 ttyrb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 44 May 6 08:48 ttyrc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 45 May 6 08:48 ttyrd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 46 May 6 08:48 ttyre
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 47 May 6 08:48 ttyrf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 48 May 6 08:48 ttys0
crw--w---- 1 MP tty 16, 0 May 7 13:34 ttys000
crw--w---- 1 MP tty 16, 1 May 7 13:34 ttys001
crw--w---- 1 MP tty 16, 2 May 7 13:35 ttys002
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 49 May 6 08:48 ttys1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 50 May 6 08:48 ttys2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 51 May 6 08:48 ttys3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 52 May 6 08:48 ttys4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 53 May 6 08:48 ttys5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 54 May 6 08:48 ttys6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 55 May 6 08:48 ttys7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 56 May 6 08:48 ttys8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 57 May 6 08:48 ttys9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 58 May 6 08:48 ttysa
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 59 May 6 08:48 ttysb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 60 May 6 08:48 ttysc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 61 May 6 08:48 ttysd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 62 May 6 08:48 ttyse
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 63 May 6 08:48 ttysf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 64 May 6 08:48 ttyt0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 65 May 6 08:48 ttyt1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 66 May 6 08:48 ttyt2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 67 May 6 08:48 ttyt3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 68 May 6 08:48 ttyt4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 69 May 6 08:48 ttyt5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 70 May 6 08:48 ttyt6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 71 May 6 08:48 ttyt7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 72 May 6 08:48 ttyt8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 73 May 6 08:48 ttyt9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 74 May 6 08:48 ttyta
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 75 May 6 08:48 ttytb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 76 May 6 08:48 ttytc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 77 May 6 08:48 ttytd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 78 May 6 08:48 ttyte
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 79 May 6 08:48 ttytf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 80 May 6 08:48 ttyu0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 81 May 6 08:48 ttyu1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 82 May 6 08:48 ttyu2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 83 May 6 08:48 ttyu3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 84 May 6 08:48 ttyu4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 85 May 6 08:48 ttyu5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 86 May 6 08:48 ttyu6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 87 May 6 08:48 ttyu7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 88 May 6 08:48 ttyu8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 89 May 6 08:48 ttyu9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 90 May 6 08:48 ttyua
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 91 May 6 08:48 ttyub
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 92 May 6 08:48 ttyuc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 93 May 6 08:48 ttyud
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 94 May 6 08:48 ttyue
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 95 May 6 08:48 ttyuf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 96 May 6 08:48 ttyv0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 97 May 6 08:48 ttyv1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 98 May 6 08:48 ttyv2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 99 May 6 08:48 ttyv3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 100 May 6 08:48 ttyv4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 101 May 6 08:48 ttyv5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 102 May 6 08:48 ttyv6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 103 May 6 08:48 ttyv7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 104 May 6 08:48 ttyv8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 105 May 6 08:48 ttyv9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 106 May 6 08:48 ttyva
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 107 May 6 08:48 ttyvb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 108 May 6 08:48 ttyvc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 109 May 6 08:48 ttyvd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 110 May 6 08:48 ttyve
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 111 May 6 08:48 ttyvf
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 112 May 6 08:48 ttyw0
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 113 May 6 08:48 ttyw1
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 114 May 6 08:48 ttyw2
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 115 May 6 08:48 ttyw3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 116 May 6 08:48 ttyw4
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 117 May 6 08:48 ttyw5
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 118 May 6 08:48 ttyw6
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 119 May 6 08:48 ttyw7
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 120 May 6 08:48 ttyw8
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 121 May 6 08:48 ttyw9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 122 May 6 08:48 ttywa
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 123 May 6 08:48 ttywb
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 124 May 6 08:48 ttywc
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 125 May 6 08:48 ttywd
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 126 May 6 08:48 ttywe
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 4, 127 May 6 08:48 ttywf
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 0 May 7 13:35 tun0
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 1 May 7 06:18 tun1
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 10 May 7 06:18 tun10
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 11 May 7 06:18 tun11
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 12 May 7 06:18 tun12
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 13 May 7 06:18 tun13
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 14 May 7 06:18 tun14
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 15 May 7 06:18 tun15
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 2 May 7 06:18 tun2
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 3 May 7 06:18 tun3
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 4 May 7 06:18 tun4
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 5 May 7 06:18 tun5
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 6 May 7 06:18 tun6
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 7 May 7 06:18 tun7
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 8 May 7 06:18 tun8
crw-rw---- 1 root wheel 35, 9 May 7 06:18 tun9
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 13, 1 May 6 08:48 urandom
brw------- 1 root operator 2, 0 May 6 08:48 vn0
brw------- 1 root operator 2, 1 May 6 08:48 vn1
brw------- 1 root operator 2, 2 May 6 08:48 vn2
brw------- 1 root operator 2, 3 May 6 08:48 vn3
crw-rw-rw- 1 root wheel 3, 3 May 6 08:48 zero

4) ioreg -w 120

Please take note of everything that is unregistered (!registered)

+-o Root <class IORegistryEntry, id 0x100000100, retain 12>

+-o MacBookPro9,1 <class IOPlatformExpertDevice, id 0x100000110, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16654 ms), ret$

+-o AppleACPIPlatformExpert <class AppleACPIPlatformExpert, id 0x100000111, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5$

| +-o IOPMrootDomain <class IOPMrootDomain, id 0x100000114, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (14 ms), retain 47$

| | +-o IORootParent <class IORootParent, id 0x100000115, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 7>

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002e3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002e4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002e5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002e6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002e8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002eb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002ee, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000002f2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x1000003df, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000428, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100000448, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x10000058f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002cef, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002cf7, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d1d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d1e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d24, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d25, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d26, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d29, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d2a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d2b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d2d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d2f, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d39, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d3a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d42, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d59, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| | +-o RootDomainUserClient <class RootDomainUserClient, id 0x100002d5b, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| +-o cpus <class IOPlatformDevice, id 0x100000117, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 14>

| +-o CPU0@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000118, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (412 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000125, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (406 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleACPICPUInterruptController <class AppleACPICPUInterruptController, id 0x10000012d, registered, matc$

| | +-o X86PlatformPlugin <class X86PlatformPlugin, id 0x100000301, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (309 ms)$

| | +-o IOPlatformEnabler <class IOPlatformPluginDevice, id 0x10000036f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 ($

| | +-o AGPMEnabler <class IOPlatformPluginDevice, id 0x100000370, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms),$

| | | +-o AGPMController <class AGPMController, id 0x100000373, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain $

| | +-o X86PlatformShim <class X86PlatformShim, id 0x100000371, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain $

| +-o CPU1@2 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000119, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000126, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>

| +-o CPU2@4 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000127, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>

| +-o CPU3@6 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000128, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>

| +-o CPU4@1 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (9 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x100000129, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>

| +-o CPU5@3 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x10000012a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>

| +-o CPU6@5 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (11 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x10000012b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>

| +-o CPU7@7 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000011f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (12 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleACPICPU <class AppleACPICPU, id 0x10000012c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>

| +-o io-apic@fec00000 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000120, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), re$

| | +-o AppleAPICInterruptController <class AppleAPICInterruptController, id 0x10000012f, registered, matched, act$

| +-o AppleACPIEventController <class AppleACPIEventController, id 0x100000130, !registered, !matched, active, bus$

| +-o boot-ec <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000131, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 7>

| | +-o AppleACPIEC <class AppleACPIEC, id 0x100000132, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>

| +-o bios <class IOPlatformDevice, id 0x100000133, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>

| | +-o AppleSMBIOS <class AppleSMBIOS, id 0x100000134, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>

| +-o PCI0@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000138, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5300 ms), retain 43$

| | +-o AppleACPIPCI <class AppleACPIPCI, id 0x1000001d5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5288 ms), retain 37$

| | | +-o MCHC@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000196, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (215 ms), retain 10>

| | | | +-o AppleSMCPDRC <class AppleSMCPDRC, id 0x100000306, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5$

| | | +-o P0P2@1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000197, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (203 ms), retain 13>

| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x1000001f5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (198 ms), $

| | | | +-o GFX0@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x100000198, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (109 ms), retain 27>

| | | | | +-o NVDAHal <class IOService, id 0x10000032b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 6>

| | | | | +-o NVDAgl <class IOService, id 0x10000032c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 6>

| | | | | +-o NVDA,Display-A@0 <class IONDRVDevice, id 0x10000032f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (47 ms),$

| | | | | | +-o NVDA <class NVDA, id 0x10000033d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (40 ms), retain 16>

| | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x100000341, registered, matched, act$

| | | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x100000343, registered, matc$

| | | | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x100000342, registered$

| | | | | | +-o AGPM <class AGPM, id 0x100000375, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), retain 8>

| | | | | | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub, id 0x10000038b, !reg$

| | | | | | +-o gpu-sensor <class IOService, id 0x1000003b3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (23 ms), reta$

| | | | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x1000003b6, registered, matche$

| | | | | | +-o IOFramebufferSharedUserClient <class IOFramebufferSharedUserClient, id 0x1000003eb, !registere$

| | | | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x100002ce4, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | +-o NVKernel <class NVKernel, id 0x100000336, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 19>

| | | | | | +-o NV2DContextTesla <class NV2DContextTesla, id 0x100002ce9, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0,$

| | | | | | +-o NV2DContextTesla <class NV2DContextTesla, id 0x100002cea, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0,$

| | | | | | +-o NV2DContextTesla <class NV2DContextTesla, id 0x100002ceb, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0,$

| | | | | | +-o NV2DContextTesla <class NV2DContextTesla, id 0x100002cec, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0,$

| | | | | | +-o nvDeviceTesla <class nvDeviceTesla, id 0x100002cf2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retai$

| | | | | | +-o nvFermiGLContextTesla <class nvFermiGLContextTesla, id 0x100002cf4, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | | | | +-o nvDeviceTesla <class nvDeviceTesla, id 0x100002d47, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retai$

| | | | | | +-o nvFermiGLContextTesla <class nvFermiGLContextTesla, id 0x100002d49, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | | | | +-o nvFermiGLContextTesla <class nvFermiGLContextTesla, id 0x100002d4b, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | | | | +-o nvDeviceTesla <class nvDeviceTesla, id 0x100002d60, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retai$

| | | | | | +-o nvFermiGLContextTesla <class nvFermiGLContextTesla, id 0x100002d62, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | | | | +-o nvFermiGLContextTesla <class nvFermiGLContextTesla, id 0x100002d64, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | | | | +-o nvFermiGLContextTesla <class nvFermiGLContextTesla, id 0x100002d6c, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | | | | +-o nvFermiGLContextTesla <class nvFermiGLContextTesla, id 0x100002d6f, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | | | +-o NVDA,Display-B@1 <class IONDRVDevice, id 0x100000330, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), $

| | | | | | +-o NVDA <class NVDA, id 0x100000345, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 12>

| | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x100000349, registered, matched, act$

| | | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x10000034c, registered, matc$

| | | | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x10000034a, registered$

| | | | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x1000003bb, registered, matche$

| | | | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x100002ce5, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | +-o NVDA,Display-C@2 <class IONDRVDevice, id 0x100000331, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms), $

| | | | | | +-o NVDA <class NVDA, id 0x10000034e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 12>

| | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x100000351, registered, matched, act$

| | | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x100000354, registered, matc$

| | | | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x100000352, registered$

| | | | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x1000003bd, registered, matche$

| | | | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x100002ce6, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | +-o NVDA,Display-D@3 <class IONDRVDevice, id 0x100000332, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2 ms), $

| | | | | | +-o NVDA <class NVDA, id 0x100000356, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 12>

| | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x100000359, registered, matched, act$

| | | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x10000035b, registered, matc$

| | | | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x10000035a, registered$

| | | | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x1000003be, registered, matche$

| | | | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x100002ce7, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | +-o NVDAinitgl <class IOService, id 0x1000003b4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 6>

| | | | +-o HDAU@0,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (159 ms), retain 12$

| | | | +-o AppleHDAController@0,1 <class AppleHDAController, id 0x100000307, registered, matched, active, bus$

| | | | +-o IOHDACodecDevice@0,1,0 <class IOHDACodecDevice, id 0x100000366, registered, matched, active, bus$

| | | | +-o IOHDACodecDriver <class IOHDACodecDriver, id 0x100000368, !registered, !matched, active, busy $

| | | | +-o IOHDACodecFunction@0,1,0,1 <class IOHDACodecFunction, id 0x100000369, registered, matched, a$

| | | | +-o AppleHDACodecGeneric <class AppleHDACodecGeneric, id 0x10000036a, registered, matched, act$

| | | | +-o AppleHDADriver <class AppleHDADriver, id 0x10000036e, registered, matched, active, busy $

| | | +-o PEG1@1,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1133 ms), retain 12>

| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x1000001f2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1129 ms),$

| | | | +-o UPSB@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1129 ms), retain 16>

| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000205, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1122 $

| | | | +-o DSB0@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1122 ms), retain$

| | | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x10000022b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1$

| | | | | +-o NHI0@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1111 ms), re$

| | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltHAL <class AppleThunderboltHAL, id 0x100000241, registered, matched, activ$

| | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltNHIType1 <class AppleThunderboltNHIType1, id 0x10000024e, registered, ma$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltController <class IOThunderboltController, id 0x10000024f, registered, ma$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltLocalNode <class IOThunderboltLocalNode, id 0x100000252, registered, ma$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@6 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x100000255, registered, matched, a$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltSwitchType1 <class IOThunderboltSwitchType1, id 0x100000257, register$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@1 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x10000029a, registered, matche$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@2 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x10000029b, registered, matche$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@7 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x10000029c, registered, matche$

| | | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter <class AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter, id 0x100$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@8 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x10000029d, registered, matche$

| | | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter <class AppleThunderboltPCIDownAdapter, id 0x100$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@9 <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x10000029e, registered, matche$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@A <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x10000029f, registered, matche$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@C <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x1000002a0, registered, matche$

| | | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter <class AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter, id 0x1000002aa$

| | | | | +-o IOThunderboltPort@D <class IOThunderboltPort, id 0x1000002a1, registered, matche$

| | | | | +-o AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter <class AppleThunderboltDPInAdapter, id 0x1000002ab$

| | | | +-o DSB1@3 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x10000019f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 ms), retain 1$

| | | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000236, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0$

| | | | +-o DSB2@4 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 12$

| | | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000228, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0$

| | | | +-o DSB3@5 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 12$

| | | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000231, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0$

| | | | +-o DSB4@6 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (7 ms), retain 11$

| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x10000022f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0$

| | | +-o IGPU@2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001a5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1903 ms), retain 22>

| | | | +-o AppleIntelCapriController <class AppleIntelCapriController, id 0x100000326, registered, matched, activ$

| | | | | +-o AppleMEClientController <class AppleMEClientController, id 0x100000339, registered, matched, active,$

| | | | +-o AppleIntelFramebuffer@0 <class AppleIntelFramebuffer, id 0x100000334, registered, matched, active, bus$

| | | | | +-o AppleMCCSControlModule <class AppleMCCSControlModule, id 0x10000033b, registered, matched, active, b$

| | | | | | +-o AppleMCCSParameterHandler <class AppleMCCSParameterHandler, id 0x10000033f, registered, matched, a$

| | | | | +-o AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver <class AppleUpstreamUserClientDriver, id 0x10000033c, registered, matc$

| | | | | +-o AGPM <class AGPM, id 0x100000374, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1339 ms), retain 8>

| | | | | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub, id 0x10000038c, !registere$

| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferI2CInterface <class IOFramebufferI2CInterface, id 0x1000003ae, registered, matched, act$

| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferSharedUserClient <class IOFramebufferSharedUserClient, id 0x1000003ec, !registered, !ma$

| | | | | +-o display0 <class IODisplayConnect, id 0x100002774, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain$

| | | | | | +-o AppleBacklightDisplay <class AppleBacklightDisplay, id 0x100002775, registered, matched, active, b$

| | | | | +-o IOFramebufferUserClient <class IOFramebufferUserClient, id 0x100002ce3, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | | +-o IntelAccelerator <class IntelAccelerator, id 0x100000328, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), $

| | | | +-o IGAccel2DContext <class IGAccel2DContext, id 0x100002ce8, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o IGAccelDevice <class IGAccelDevice, id 0x100002cf1, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>

| | | | +-o IOAccelSharedUserClient <class IOAccelSharedUserClient, id 0x100002cf3, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | | +-o IGAccelGLContext <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100002cf5, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o IGAccelSurface <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100002d00, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain $

| | | | +-o IGAccelSurface <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100002d01, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain $

| | | | +-o IGAccelDevice <class IGAccelDevice, id 0x100002d16, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>

| | | | +-o IGAccelSurface <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100002d2e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain $

| | | | +-o IGAccelSurface <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100002d41, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain $

| | | | +-o IGAccelDevice <class IGAccelDevice, id 0x100002d45, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>

| | | | +-o IOAccelSharedUserClient <class IOAccelSharedUserClient, id 0x100002d46, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | | +-o IGAccelGLContext <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100002d48, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o IGAccelGLContext <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100002d4a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o IGAccelSurface <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100002d4d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain $

| | | | +-o IGAccelDevice <class IGAccelDevice, id 0x100002d5e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 6>

| | | | +-o IOAccelSharedUserClient <class IOAccelSharedUserClient, id 0x100002d5f, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | | +-o IGAccelGLContext <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100002d61, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o IGAccelGLContext <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100002d63, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o IGAccelSurface <class IGAccelSurface, id 0x100002d65, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain $

| | | | +-o IGAccelGLContext <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100002d6d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o IGAccelGLContext <class IGAccelGLContext, id 0x100002d70, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | +-o XHC1@14 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001cf, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (29 ms), retain 12>

| | | | +-o AppleUSBXHCI <class AppleUSBXHCI, id 0x100000200, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (21 ms), retain $

| | | | +-o XHCI Root Hub SS Simulation@14 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000204, registered, matched, activ$

| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x10000023e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain$

| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000240, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o XHCI Root Hub USB 2.0 Simulation@14 <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000243, registered, matched, $

| | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x10000025a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain$

| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000025c, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | +-o pci8086,1e3a@16 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001e6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (27 ms), retain $

| | | | +-o AppleIntelMEIDriver <class AppleIntelMEIDriver, id 0x100000304, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0$

| | | +-o EHC2@1A <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001c9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (121 ms), retain 12>

| | | | +-o AppleUSBEHCI <class AppleUSBEHCI, id 0x100000202, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (106 ms), retain$

| | | | +-o EHCI Root Hub Simulation@1A <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000220, registered, matched, active, $

| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000245, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain$

| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000247, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o HubDevice@1a100000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x100000271, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms)$

| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000273, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain$

| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000275, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)@1a110000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x10000028b, registered, matched, acti$

| | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x10000028e, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | +-o FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in)@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000028f, registered, matched, active$

| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000290, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16 ms$

| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@2 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000291, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms)$

| | | +-o HDEF@1B <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (300 ms), retain 12>

| | | | +-o AppleHDAController@1B <class AppleHDAController, id 0x100000314, registered, matched, active, busy 0 ($

| | | | +-o IOHDACodecDevice@1B,0 <class IOHDACodecDevice, id 0x10000033a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 ($

| | | | +-o IOHDACodecDriver <class IOHDACodecDriver, id 0x100000348, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (2$

| | | | +-o IOHDACodecFunction@1B,0,1 <class IOHDACodecFunction, id 0x10000034b, registered, matched, active$

| | | | +-o AppleHDACodecGeneric <class AppleHDACodecGeneric, id 0x10000034d, registered, matched, active,$

| | | | +-o AppleHDADriver <class AppleHDADriver, id 0x10000035e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (2$

| | | | +-o AppleHDAEngineInput@1B,0,1,0 <class AppleHDAEngineInput, id 0x100000381, registered, match$

| | | | | +-o AppleHDAStream <class AppleHDAStream, id 0x100000382, registered, matched, active, busy $

| | | | | +-o IOAudioSelectorControl <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0x100000383, !registered, !matc$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000043b, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x100000384, !registered, !matched, a$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000043c, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000385, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000043d, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000386, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000043e, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000439, !registered, !ma$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000444, !registered, !ma$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100002d22, !registered, !ma$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100002d35, !registered, !ma$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100002d6a, !registered, !ma$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100002def, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100002df0, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100002df1, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100002df2, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100002df3, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100002df4, !registered,$

| | | | +-o AppleHDAEngineInput@1B,0,1,1 <class AppleHDAEngineInput, id 0x100000387, registered, match$

| | | | | +-o AppleHDAStream <class AppleHDAStream, id 0x100000389, registered, matched, active, busy $

| | | | | +-o IOAudioSelectorControl <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0x100000393, !registered, !matc$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000431, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x100000394, !registered, !matched, a$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000432, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x100000395, !registered, !matched, a$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000433, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000396, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000434, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000397, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000435, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x100000398, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000436, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioSelectorControl <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0x100000399, !registered, !matc$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000437, !registered,$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100002df5, !registered,$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100002df6, !registered,$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100002df7, !registered,$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100002df8, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x10000039b, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x100000438, !registered,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000430, !registered, !ma$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000441, !registered, !ma$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100002d20, !registered, !ma$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100002d33, !registered, !ma$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100002d68, !registered, !ma$

| | | | +-o AppleHDAEngineOutput@1B,0,1,2 <class AppleHDAEngineOutput, id 0x10000039c, registered, mat$

| | | | +-o AppleHDAStream <class AppleHDAStream, id 0x10000039e, registered, matched, active, busy $

| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x10000039f, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000042a, !registered,$

| | | | +-o AppleHDAStream <class AppleHDAStream, id 0x1000003a0, registered, matched, active, busy $

| | | | +-o IOAudioSelectorControl <class IOAudioSelectorControl, id 0x1000003a9, !registered, !matc$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000042b, !registered,$

| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000003aa, !registered, !matched, a$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000042c, !registered,$

| | | | +-o IOAudioLevelControl <class IOAudioLevelControl, id 0x1000003ab, !registered, !matched, a$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000042d, !registered,$

| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x1000003ac, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000042e, !registered,$

| | | | +-o IOAudioToggleControl <class IOAudioToggleControl, id 0x1000003ad, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | +-o IOAudioControlUserClient <class IOAudioControlUserClient, id 0x10000042f, !registered,$

| | | | +-o AudioAUUCDriver <class AudioAUUCDriver, id 0x1000003b1, registered, matched, active, bus$

| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000429, !registered, !ma$

| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100000440, !registered, !ma$

| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100002d1f, !registered, !ma$

| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100002d32, !registered, !ma$

| | | | +-o IOAudioEngineUserClient <class IOAudioEngineUserClient, id 0x100002d67, !registered, !ma$

| | | +-o RP01@1C <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3050 ms), retain 13>

| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000209, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3041 ms),$

| | | | +-o GIGE@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3041 ms), retain 11>

| | | | | +-o BCM5701Enet <class BCM5701Enet, id 0x100000223, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain$

| | | | | +-o en0 <class IOEthernetAVBInterface, id 0x1000002e2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), r$

| | | | | +-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x10000027c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 m$

| | | | | +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x1000002e7, !registered, !matc$

| | | | +-o SDXC@0,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001ba, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (16 ms), retain 12>

| | | | +-o AppleSDXC <class AppleSDXC, id 0x100000224, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 9>

| | | | +-o AppleSDXCSlot@1 <class AppleSDXCSlot, id 0x100000226, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms)$

| | | | +-o AppleSDXCBlockStorageDevice <class AppleSDXCBlockStorageDevice, id 0x10000022a, registered, ma$

| | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000249, registered, matched, activ$

| | | +-o RP02@1C,1 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001bb, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (492 ms), retain 12>

| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000207, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (485 ms), $

| | | | +-o ARPT@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001bc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (485 ms), retain 12>

| | | | +-o AirPort_Brcm4331 <class AirPort_Brcm4331, id 0x100000221, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (58 $

| | | | +-o en1 <class AirPort_Brcm4331_Interface, id 0x10000028a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (57 m$

| | | | | +-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x10000027c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 m$

| | | | | +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x1000002e7, !registered, !matc$

| | | | +-o AirPort_Brcm4331_P2PInterface <class AirPort_Brcm4331_P2PInterface, id 0x1000002ef, registered, $

| | | +-o RP03@1C,2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001bd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (396 ms), retain 12>

| | | | +-o IOPCI2PCIBridge <class IOPCI2PCIBridge, id 0x100000213, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (388 ms), $

| | | | +-o FRWR@0 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001be, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (388 ms), retain 11>

| | | | +-o AppleFWOHCI <class AppleFWOHCI, id 0x100000239, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0 (376 ms), re$

| | | | +-o IOFireWireController <class IOFireWireController, id 0x10000023b, registered, matched, active, b$

| | | | +-o IOFireWireLocalNode <class IOFireWireLocalNode, id 0x10000027a, registered, matched, active, b$

| | | | +-o IOFireWireUserClientIniter <class IOFireWireUserClientIniter, id 0x10000027b, !registered, !$

| | | | +-o IOFireWireUserClientIniter <class IOFireWireUserClientIniter, id 0x10000031a, !registered, !$

| | | | +-o IOFireWireIP <class IOFireWireIP, id 0x10000031b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms)$

| | | | +-o fw0 <class IOFWInterface, id 0x100000379, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), reta$

| | | | +-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x10000027c, registered, matched, active, busy $

| | | | +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x1000002e7, !registered,$

| | | +-o EHC1@1D <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001bf, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (562 ms), retain 12>

| | | | +-o AppleUSBEHCI <class AppleUSBEHCI, id 0x100000211, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (550 ms), retain$

| | | | +-o EHCI Root Hub Simulation@1D <class IOUSBRootHubDevice, id 0x100000222, registered, matched, active, $

| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x10000024b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain$

| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x10000024d, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o HubDevice@1d100000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x100000270, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms)$

| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000277, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain$

| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000279, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o HubDevice@1d180000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x100000295, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6 ms)$

| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x100000297, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain$

| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000299, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o BRCM20702 Hub@1d181000 <class IOUSBHubDevice, id 0x1000002a2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4$

| | | | | +-o AppleUSBHub <class AppleUSBHub, id 0x1000002a4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain$

| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002a6, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o IR Receiver@1d182000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x1000002ad, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (54 ms)$

| | | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x1000002af, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002b0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (50 ms$

| | | | | +-o AppleIRController <class AppleIRController, id 0x1000002b2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 $

| | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000002b3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 m$

| | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002cfd, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002d40, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | +-o Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad@1d183000 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x1000002b5, registered, matched,$

| | | | | +-o IOUSBCompositeDriver <class IOUSBCompositeDriver, id 0x1000002b8, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | | +-o Apple Internal Keyboard@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002b9, registered, matched, active, busy$

| | | | | | +-o AppleUSBTCKeyboard <class AppleUSBTCKeyboard, id 0x1000002bd, registered, matched, active, busy $

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000002c0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 m$

| | | | | | | +-o AppleEmbeddedKeyboard <class AppleEmbeddedKeyboard, id 0x1000002c1, registered, matched, act$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDKeyboard <class IOHIDKeyboard, id 0x1000002c3, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000027d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 m$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000037d, !registered,$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x10000038a, !registered, !matche$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003d3, !registe$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100002ce2, !registered, !matched, active,$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cee, !registe$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cfe, !registe$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDConsumer <class IOHIDConsumer, id 0x1000002c4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000027d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 m$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000037d, !registered,$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x10000038a, !registered, !matche$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003d3, !registe$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100002ce2, !registered, !matched, active,$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cee, !registe$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cfe, !registe$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000027d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms)$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000037d, !registered, !$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x10000038a, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003d3, !registere$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100002ce2, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cee, !registere$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cfe, !registere$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002cfc, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002d3f, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | | +-o Touchpad@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002ba, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (433 ms), re$

| | | | | | +-o AppleUSBMultitouchDriver <class AppleUSBMultitouchDriver, id 0x1000002c6, registered, matched, a$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000002d8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 m$

| | | | | | | +-o AppleUSBMultitouchHIDEventDriver <class AppleUSBMultitouchHIDEventDriver, id 0x1000002d9, re$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000027d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms)$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000037d, !registered, !$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x10000038a, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003d3, !registere$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100002ce2, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cee, !registere$

| | | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cfe, !registere$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDPointing <class IOHIDPointing, id 0x10000040c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (6$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000027d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 m$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDPointingDevice <class IOHIDPointingDevice, id 0x1000004f4, registered, matched, act$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000004f6, registered, matched, active, bus$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002cf8, !registered, !matched, a$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002d3b, !registered, !matched, a$

| | | | | | +-o AppleUSBMultitouchUserClient <class AppleUSBMultitouchUserClient, id 0x1000002ea, !registered,$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002cfb, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002d3e, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | | +-o Touchpad@2 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x1000002bb, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (48 ms), ret$

| | | | | +-o AppleUSBTCButtons <class AppleUSBTCButtons, id 0x1000002dd, registered, matched, active, busy 0 $

| | | | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x1000002de, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 $

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventDriver <class IOHIDEventDriver, id 0x1000002df, registered, matched, active, busy $

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDPointing <class IOHIDPointing, id 0x1000002e0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000027d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 m$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000037d, !registered,$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x10000038a, !registered, !matche$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003d3, !registe$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100002ce2, !registered, !matched, active,$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cee, !registe$

| | | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cfe, !registe$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000027d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms)$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000037d, !registered, !$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x10000038a, !registered, !matched,$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003d3, !registere$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100002ce2, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cee, !registere$

| | | | | | +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cfe, !registere$

| | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002cfa, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002d3d, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| | | | +-o Bluetooth USB Host Controller@1d181300 <class IOUSBDevice, id 0x1000002c7, registered, matched, acti$

| | | | +-o BroadcomBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport <class BroadcomBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport, id 0$

| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@0 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000315, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@1 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000316, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@2 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000317, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | | +-o IOUSBInterface@3 <class IOUSBInterface, id 0x100000318, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, ret$

| | | +-o LPCB@1F <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b6, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (219 ms), retain 23>

| | | | +-o AppleLPC <class AppleLPC, id 0x1000002fe, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 6>

| | | +-o SATA@1F,2 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001ae, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (397 ms), retain 15>

| | | | +-o AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI, id 0x10000021a, registered, matched, active, b$

| | | | +-o PRT0@0 <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x1000001af, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (374 $

| | | | | +-o IOAHCIDevice@0 <class IOAHCIDevice, id 0x100000251, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (374 ms), $

| | | | | +-o AppleAHCIDiskDriver <class AppleAHCIDiskDriver, id 0x100000256, registered, matched, active, bus$

| | | | | +-o IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice <class IOAHCIBlockStorageDevice, id 0x10000025e, registered, matched,$

| | | | | +-o IOBlockStorageDriver <class IOBlockStorageDriver, id 0x100000261, registered, matched, activ$

| | | | | +-o APPLE HDD HTS547550A9E384 Media <class IOMedia, id 0x100000262, registered, matched, activ$

| | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000263, registered, matched, active, b$

| | | | | +-o IOGUIDPartitionScheme <class IOGUIDPartitionScheme, id 0x100000267, !registered, !matche$

| | | | | +-o EFI System Partition@1 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000284, registered, matched, active, bu$

| | | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000288, registered, matched, activ$

| | | | | +-o Untitled 1@2 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000285, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (36 m$

| | | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000287, registered, matched, activ$

| | | | | +-o Recovery HD@3 <class IOMedia, id 0x100000286, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (36 $

| | | | | +-o IOMediaBSDClient <class IOMediaBSDClient, id 0x100000289, registered, matched, activ$

| | | | +-o PRT1@1 <class AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCIPort, id 0x1000001b0, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (141 $

| | | | +-o IOAHCIDevice@0 <class IOAHCIDevice, id 0x100000254, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (141 ms), $

| | | | +-o IOAHCISerialATAPI <class IOAHCISerialATAPI, id 0x10000025d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 $

| | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceNub, id 0x100000266, registered, matche$

| | | | +-o IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05 <class IOSCSIPeripheralDeviceType05, id 0x10000026a, !registere$

| | | | +-o IODVDServices <class IODVDServices, id 0x10000026d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0$

| | | | +-o SCSITaskUserClientIniter <class SCSITaskUserClientIniter, id 0x10000026e, !registered, !$

| | | | +-o IODVDBlockStorageDriver <class IODVDBlockStorageDriver, id 0x10000026f, registered, matc$

| | | +-o SBUS@1F,3 <class IOPCIDevice, id 0x1000001b2, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (124 ms), retain 13>

| | | +-o AppleSMBusPCI <class AppleSMBusPCI, id 0x100000319, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (80 ms), retai$

| | | +-o BUS0@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000156, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (80 ms), ret$

| | | +-o AppleSMBusControllerICH <class AppleSMBusControllerICH, id 0x100000320, registered, matched, activ$

| | | +-o MKY0 <class AppleSMBusDevice, id 0x100000324, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (74 ms), retai$

| | | +-o AppleMikeyDriver <class AppleMikeyDriver, id 0x100000333, registered, matched, active, busy 0 $

| | | +-o AppleMikeyHIDDriver <class AppleMikeyHIDDriver, id 0x100000362, registered, matched, active,$

| | | +-o IOHIDInterface <class IOHIDInterface, id 0x100000364, registered, matched, active, busy 0 $

| | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002cf9, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | | +-o IOHIDLibUserClient <class IOHIDLibUserClient, id 0x100002d3c, !registered, !matched, activ$

| | +-o AppleVTD <class AppleVTD, id 0x1000001d9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 653>

| +-o DMAC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000015a, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>

| +-o FWHD <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000015b, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>

| +-o HPET <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000015c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleHPET <class AppleHPET, id 0x1000001db, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>

| +-o IPIC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000015d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>

| +-o MATH <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000015e, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>

| +-o LDRC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x10000015f, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>

| +-o RTC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000160, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (11 ms), retain 9>

| | +-o AppleRTC <class AppleRTC, id 0x1000001da, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>

| +-o TIMR <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000161, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>

| +-o SMC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000162, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (84 ms), retain 10>

| | +-o AppleSMC <class AppleSMC, id 0x100000309, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (5 ms), retain 9>

| | +-o SMCWatchDogTimer <class SMCWatchDogTimer, id 0x10000035c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), re$

| +-o SMS0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000163, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (17 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o SMCMotionSensor <class SMCMotionSensor, id 0x1000002fc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain$

| +-o ALS0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000164, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (80 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleLMUController <class AppleLMUController, id 0x100000308, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), $

| +-o EC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000165, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 10>

| +-o SMB0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000166, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (11 ms), retain 10>

| | +-o AppleECSMBusController <class AppleECSMBusController, id 0x1000001d7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 $

| | +-o AppleSmartBatteryManager <class AppleSmartBatteryManager, id 0x1000001e1, registered, matched, active, b$

| | +-o AppleSmartBattery <class AppleSmartBattery, id 0x1000001e4, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms)$

| +-o SBS0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000167, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>

| +-o GMUX <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000168, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (49 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleMuxControl <class AppleMuxControl, id 0x100000313, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (10 ms), retai$

| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklight <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklight, id 0x10000031f, registered, matched,$

| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlClient <class AppleGraphicsControlClient, id 0x100002ced, !registered, !matched, act$

| +-o PDRC <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000171, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>

| +-o ADP1 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000190, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (12 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleACPIACAdapter <class AppleACPIACAdapter, id 0x1000001e2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retai$

| +-o LID0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000191, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (8 ms), retain 10>

| | +-o AppleACPILid <class AppleACPILid, id 0x1000001e0, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>

| +-o PWRB <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000192, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 9>

| | +-o AppleACPIButton <class AppleACPIButton, id 0x1000001df, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>

| +-o PNLF@0 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000193, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (47 ms), retain 12>

| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklight <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklight, id 0x10000031f, registered, matched, a$

| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub, id 0x10000038b, !registered, !ma$

| | +-o AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub <class AppleGraphicsControlBacklightNub, id 0x10000038c, !registered, !ma$

| +-o SLPB <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000194, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (1 ms), retain 8>

| | +-o AppleACPIButton <class AppleACPIButton, id 0x1000001dd, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 4>

| +-o MEM2 <class IOACPIPlatformDevice, id 0x100000195, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 7>

| +-o IOPCIMessagedInterruptController <class IOPCIMessagedInterruptController, id 0x1000001d8, registered, matche$

| +-o AppleEFIRuntime <class AppleEFIRuntime, id 0x1000001dc, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (364 ms), retain$

| +-o AppleEFINVRAM <class AppleEFINVRAM, id 0x1000001e5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 885$

+-o IOResources <class IOResources, id 0x100000113, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (724 ms), retain 27>

+-o AppleKeyStore <class AppleKeyStore, id 0x100000121, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (4 ms), retain 6>

+-o IOHDIXController <class IOHDIXController, id 0x100000122, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (59 ms), retai$

+-o AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement <class AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement, id 0x100000123, registered, matched, activ$

| +-o AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient <class AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient, id 0x10000012e, !registered,$

+-o IONetworkStack <class IONetworkStack, id 0x10000027c, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 12>

| +-o IONetworkStackUserClient <class IONetworkStackUserClient, id 0x1000002e7, !registered, !matched, active, b$

+-o IOHIDSystem <class IOHIDSystem, id 0x10000027d, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 20>

| +-o IOHIDStackShotUserClient <class IOHIDStackShotUserClient, id 0x10000037d, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| +-o IOHIDParamUserClient <class IOHIDParamUserClient, id 0x10000038a, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, r$

| +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x1000003d3, !registered, !matched, activ$

| +-o IOHIDUserClient <class IOHIDUserClient, id 0x100002ce2, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain 5>

| +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cee, !registered, !matched, activ$

| +-o IOHIDEventSystemUserClient <class IOHIDEventSystemUserClient, id 0x100002cfe, !registered, !matched, activ$

+-o com_apple_BootCache <class com_apple_BootCache, id 0x10000027e, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retai$

+-o com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTypeZlib <class com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressi$

+-o com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompressionTypeDataless <class com_apple_AppleFSCompression_AppleFSCompr$

+-o AppleSCSISubsystemGlobals <class AppleSCSISubsystemGlobals, id 0x1000002e9, registered, matched, active, bus$

+-o ApplePolicyControl <class ApplePolicyControl, id 0x1000002f3, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retain $

+-o Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X <class Dont_Steal_Mac_OS_X, id 0x1000002f4, !registered, !matched, active, busy 0, retai$

+-o com_fsecure_kext_fsauth_EventQueue <class com_fsecure_kext_fsauth_EventQueue, id 0x1000002f5, registered, ma$

| +-o com_fsecure_kext_fsauth_EventQueueUserClient <class com_fsecure_kext_fsauth_EventQueueUserClient, id 0x100$

+-o IOBluetoothHCIController <class IOBluetoothHCIController, id 0x1000002f6, registered, matched, active, busy $

| +-o IOBluetoothHCIUserClient <class IOBluetoothHCIUserClient, id 0x100002d30, !registered, !matched, active, b$

| +-o IOBluetoothHCIUserClient <class IOBluetoothHCIUserClient, id 0x100002d31, !registered, !matched, active, b$

+-o IODisplayWrangler <class IODisplayWrangler, id 0x1000002f7, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (3 ms), reta$

| +-o IOAccelerationUserClient <class IOAccelerationUserClient, id 0x100002d02, !registered, !matched, active, b$

+-o IOHIDResource <class IOHIDResource, id 0x1000002f8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 5>

+-o IOSurfaceRoot <class IOSurfaceRoot, id 0x1000002f9, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms), retain 8>

| +-o IOSurfaceRootUserClient <class IOSurfaceRootUserClient, id 0x100002d71, !registered, !matched, active, bus$

+-o IOUserEthernetResource <class IOUserEthernetResource, id 0x1000002fa, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0$

+-o IOBluetoothSerialManager <class IOBluetoothSerialManager, id 0x1000003a2, registered, matched, active, busy $

+-o IOBluetoothSerialClient <class IOBluetoothSerialClient, id 0x1000003a3, !registered, !matched, active, bus$

| +-o IOBluetoothSerialClientModemStreamSync <class IOBluetoothSerialClientModemStreamSync, id 0x1000003a4, re$

| +-o IOSerialBSDClient <class IOSerialBSDClient, id 0x1000003a5, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms)$

+-o IOBluetoothSerialClient <class IOBluetoothSerialClient, id 0x1000003a6, !registered, !matched, active, bus$

+-o IOBluetoothSerialClientSerialStreamSync <class IOBluetoothSerialClientSerialStreamSync, id 0x1000003a7, $

+-o IOSerialBSDClient <class IOSerialBSDClient, id 0x1000003a8, registered, matched, active, busy 0 (0 ms)$

MFPs-MacBook-Pro:/ MP$

I can go on and on.. There are also about 20 virtual mounts when I open my disk image all linking back via aliases

May 7, 2013 11:04 AM in response to Samurai184

On and on with what? Everything you've described there is normal...

/Volume/MobileBackups is the local Time Machine snapshots kept on your system to preserve changes to data between real TM backups.

/System/Library/CoreServices/boot.efi is the system bootloader, the otehrs are used for special chained booting scenarios (for example, when you have Windows installed via BootCamp and need to choose an OS during startup)

Your /dev listing looks totally normal (and you didn't say what you think is wrong with it in the first place).

And so on.

May 7, 2013 11:08 AM in response to g_wolfman

I'm not claiming that OSX ships with a pre installed rootkit by no means. What I was saying was that they have compromised my machine to the point that even when I boot into recovery, and do a fresh install, that since the hack or whatever it is is at the root level I can't seem to recover no matter what I do.. I always end up with the same issues...

Sypmtomatically, cross site scripting to a static facebook page.

Here is my netstat with a million open sockets:

Active Internet connections

Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address Foreign Address (state)

tcp4 0 0 10.119.75.6.56006 a96-16-161-54.de.https ESTABLISHED

tcp4 0 0 localhost.55946 localhost.55947 ESTABLISHED

tcp4 0 0 localhost.55947 localhost.55946 ESTABLISHED

tcp4 0 0 localhost.49153 localhost.1023 ESTABLISHED

tcp4 0 0 localhost.1023 localhost.49153 ESTABLISHED

udp6 0 0 *.61418 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.61418 *.*

udp6 0 0 *.60433 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.60433 *.*

udp6 0 0 *.52331 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.52331 *.*

udp6 0 0 *.64430 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.64430 *.*

udp6 0 0 *.49160 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.49160 *.*

udp6 0 0 *.57551 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.57551 *.*

udp6 0 0 *.50079 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.50079 *.*

udp4 0 0 10.119.75.6.ntp *.*

udp4 0 0 *.50075 *.*

udp4 0 0 192.168.1.100.ntp *.*

udp6 0 0 *.52025 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.52025 *.*

udp6 0 0 *.63660 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.63660 *.*

udp6 0 0 *.58049 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.58049 *.*

udp6 0 0 *.49558 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.49558 *.*

udp6 0 0 *.64059 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.64059 *.*

udp6 0 0 *.60312 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.60312 *.*

udp4 0 0 *.* *.*

udp4 0 0 *.* *.*

udp6 0 0 localhost.ntp *.*

udp4 0 0 localhost.ntp *.*

udp6 0 0 localhost.ntp *.*

udp6 0 0 *.ntp *.*

udp4 0 0 *.ntp *.*

udp4 0 0 *.* *.*

udp4 0 0 *.kerberos *.*

udp6 0 0 *.kerberos *.*

udp4 0 0 *.* *.*

udp4 0 0 *.* *.*

udp4 0 0 *.* *.*

udp4 0 0 *.* *.*

udp6 0 0 *.mdns *.*

udp4 0 0 *.mdns *.*

udp46 0 0 *.* *.*

Active LOCAL (UNIX) domain sockets

Address Type Recv-Q Send-Q Inode Conn Refs Nextref Addr

5920fa4af1e65fd1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e31c1 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aef5e31c1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e65fd1 0 0

5920fa4af13329f1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3419 0 0

5920fa4aef5e3419 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af13329f1 0 0

5920fa4aef66d2f1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebbb81 0 0

5920fa4aeeebbb81 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66d2f1 0 0

5920fa4aef66d161 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e30f9 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aef5e30f9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66d161 0 0

5920fa4af1e65be9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e65cb1 0 0

5920fa4af1e65cb1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e65be9 0 0

5920fa4af1332479 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66df71 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aef66df71 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1332479 0 0

5920fa4aef66b799 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebb861 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aeeebb861 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66b799 0 0

5920fa4af1e67101 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1333f09 0 0

5920fa4af1333f09 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e67101 0 0

5920fa4af1e66de1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e22e9 0 0 /var/tmp/launchd/sock

5920fa4aef5e22e9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e66de1 0 0

5920fa4af1333be9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e667a1 0 0

5920fa4af1e667a1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1333be9 0 0

5920fa4aef66cfd1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3351 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aef5e3351 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66cfd1 0 0

5920fa4aeeebb6d1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebb609 0 0

5920fa4aeeebb609 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebb6d1 0 0

5920fa4aef66cbe9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66d869 0 0 /usr/local/f-secure/fsaua/var//run/api_socket_simplified

5920fa4aef66d869 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66cbe9 0 0

5920fa4af1332dd9 stream 0 0 5920fa4af7cc97c1 0 0 0 /var/folders/jr/lgg7m6x16cz_rjzh5fwys4t80000gp/T/icssuis502

5920fa4af1333031 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1332f69 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4af1332f69 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1333031 0 0

5920fa4aef5e51c9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1333671 0 0 /tmp/launchd-223.y1TN3l/sock

5920fa4af1333671 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e51c9 0 0

5920fa4af1e669f9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e66d19 0 0

5920fa4af1e66d19 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e669f9 0 0

5920fa4af1332b81 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e66f71 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4af1e66f71 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1332b81 0 0

5920fa4aef66b929 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e66ea9 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4af1e66ea9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66b929 0 0

5920fa4af13346d9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66cf09 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aef66cf09 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af13346d9 0 0

5920fa4af1e65f09 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66b541 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aef66b541 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e65f09 0 0

5920fa4af1334161 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e42f1 0 0

5920fa4aef5e42f1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1334161 0 0

5920fa4af13335a9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1334869 0 0

5920fa4af1334869 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af13335a9 0 0

5920fa4aef66bab9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3031 0 0

5920fa4aef5e3031 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66bab9 0 0

5920fa4aef5e3d79 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebb2e9 0 0

5920fa4aeeebb2e9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3d79 0 0

5920fa4aef66d9f9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1333991 0 0

5920fa4af1333991 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66d9f9 0 0

5920fa4aef5e5101 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1333351 0 0

5920fa4af1333351 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e5101 0 0

5920fa4aef5e49f9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af13334e1 0 0

5920fa4af13334e1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e49f9 0 0

5920fa4af1333739 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1334931 0 0

5920fa4af1334931 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1333739 0 0

5920fa4aeeebd229 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e66ac1 0 0

5920fa4af1e66ac1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebd229 0 0

5920fa4aef66c1c1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e66931 0 0

5920fa4af1e66931 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66c1c1 0 0

5920fa4aef66c739 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af13351c9 0 0

5920fa4af13351c9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66c739 0 0

5920fa4af1e66099 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e2f69 0 0

5920fa4aef5e2f69 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e66099 0 0

5920fa4aef66dea9 stream 0 0 5920fa4af4ee5171 0 0 0 /tmp/launch-koBOma/Listeners

5920fa4aef66b3b1 stream 0 0 5920fa4af8cf6e89 0 0 0 /tmp/launch-ioUCTX/Apple_Ubiquity_Message

5920fa4af13343b9 stream 0 0 5920fa4af4e3a6c9 0 0 0 /tmp/launch-lVO9ls/Render

5920fa4af1333e41 stream 0 0 5920fa4af0968d11 0 0 0 /tmp/launch-QLnq0f/ListeningSocket

5920fa4aef66c8c9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66ccb1 0 0

5920fa4aef66ccb1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66c8c9 0 0

5920fa4af1e663b9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e67039 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4af1e67039 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e663b9 0 0

5920fa4af1e662f1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1335101 0 0

5920fa4af1335101 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e662f1 0 0

5920fa4aef66ce41 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66dde1 0 0

5920fa4aef66dde1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66ce41 0 0

5920fa4af1332ab9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66bd11 0 0

5920fa4aef66bd11 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1332ab9 0 0

5920fa4af1332541 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1333b21 0 0

5920fa4af1333b21 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1332541 0 0

5920fa4af1e671c9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e2929 0 0

5920fa4aef5e2929 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e671c9 0 0

5920fa4af1333801 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af13326d1 0 0

5920fa4af13326d1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1333801 0 0

5920fa4aef66b9f1 stream 0 0 5920fa4af2f154d9 0 0 0 /tmp/launchd-10479.wCWXxv/sock

5920fa4af13347a1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e66b89 0 0

5920fa4af1e66b89 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af13347a1 0 0

5920fa4aef66bb81 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e66549 0 0

5920fa4af1e66549 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66bb81 0 0

5920fa4aef66d229 stream 0 0 5920fa4af44fd5d1 0 0 0 /tmp/launchd-10181.umThrP/sock

5920fa4af1e66c51 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e66869 0 0

5920fa4af1e66869 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1e66c51 0 0

5920fa4aef66bea1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e2d11 0 0

5920fa4aef5e2d11 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66bea1 0 0

5920fa4af1334b89 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1334c51 0 0

5920fa4af1334c51 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1334b89 0 0

5920fa4af1334d19 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1334f71 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4af1334de1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1334ea9 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4af1334ea9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1334de1 0 0

5920fa4af1334f71 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1334d19 0 0

5920fa4aef5e4931 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e26d1 0 0

5920fa4aef5e26d1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e4931 0 0

5920fa4aeeebb541 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4af1335039 0 0

5920fa4af1335039 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebb541 0 0

5920fa4aef66d099 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66c991 0 0

5920fa4aef66c991 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66d099 0 0

5920fa4aeeebb3b1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66b479 0 0

5920fa4aef66b479 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebb3b1 0 0

5920fa4aef5e2ea1 stream 0 0 5920fa4af130d459 0 0 0 /tmp/launchd-223.y1TN3l/sock

5920fa4aef66c4e1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66c419 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aef66c419 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66c4e1 0 0

5920fa4aef5e3fd1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e29f1 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aef5e29f1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3fd1 0 0

5920fa4aef5e4161 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e2ab9 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aef5e2ab9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e4161 0 0

5920fa4aef5e4229 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66b6d1 0 0

5920fa4aef66b6d1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e4229 0 0

5920fa4aef5e2541 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66dd19 0 0

5920fa4aef66dd19 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e2541 0 0

5920fa4aef5e3739 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3a59 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aef5e3a59 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3739 0 0

5920fa4aef5e2b81 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebbab9 0 0

5920fa4aeeebbab9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e2b81 0 0

5920fa4aef5e4f71 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66c031 0 0

5920fa4aef66c031 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e4f71 0 0

5920fa4aef5e2609 stream 0 0 5920fa4af05f6459 0 0 0 /tmp/launchd-110.MjubN5/sock

5920fa4aef5e4c51 stream 0 0 5920fa4af0586839 0 0 0 /usr/local/f-secure/fsaua/var//run/api_socket_simplified

5920fa4aef66dac1 stream 0 0 5920fa4af0586931 0 0 0 /usr/local/f-secure/fsaua/var//run/fsaua_socket

5920fa4aef66dc51 stream 0 0 5920fa4af056af81 0 0 0 /tmp/.com.f-secure.fsav/fsavd-socket

5920fa4aef5e4ac1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e4b89 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aef5e4b89 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e4ac1 0 0

5920fa4aef66e1c9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66d7a1 0 0

5920fa4aef66d7a1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66e1c9 0 0

5920fa4aef5e3991 stream 0 0 5920fa4af03d15d1 0 0 0 /tmp/launchd-85.rO1eoD/sock

5920fa4aef66d481 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66cb21 0 0

5920fa4aef66cb21 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66d481 0 0

5920fa4aef66bf69 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66bdd9 0 0

5920fa4aef66bdd9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66bf69 0 0

5920fa4aef66d3b9 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef925741 0 0 0 /var/run/pppconfd

5920fa4aeeebb799 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66ca59 0 0

5920fa4aef66ca59 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebb799 0 0

5920fa4aef66d549 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66d611 0 0

5920fa4aef66d611 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66d549 0 0

5920fa4aef66e039 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66e101 0 0

5920fa4aef66e101 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66e039 0 0

5920fa4aef5e23b1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e2479 0 0

5920fa4aef5e2479 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e23b1 0 0

5920fa4aef5e34e1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e35a9 0 0

5920fa4aef5e35a9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e34e1 0 0

5920fa4aef5e3801 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e38c9 0 0

5920fa4aef5e38c9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3801 0 0

5920fa4aef5e3b21 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3be9 0 0

5920fa4aef5e3be9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3b21 0 0

5920fa4aef5e3e41 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3f09 0 0

5920fa4aef5e3f09 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e3e41 0 0

5920fa4aef5e47a1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e4869 0 0

5920fa4aef5e4869 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e47a1 0 0

5920fa4aef5e4de1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e4ea9 0 0

5920fa4aef5e4ea9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e4de1 0 0

5920fa4aeeebb929 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebb9f1 0 0

5920fa4aeeebb9f1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebb929 0 0

5920fa4aeeebbea1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebbdd9 0 0 /var/tmp/launchd/sock

5920fa4aeeebbdd9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebbea1 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc031 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebbf69 0 0

5920fa4aeeebbf69 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc031 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc1c1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc0f9 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc0f9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc1c1 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc419 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc289 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc289 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc419 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc5a9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc351 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc351 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc5a9 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc4e1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc671 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc671 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc4e1 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc801 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc739 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc739 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc801 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc991 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc8c9 0 0

5920fa4aeeebc8c9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebc991 0 0

5920fa4aeeebca59 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebcb21 0 0

5920fa4aeeebcb21 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebca59 0 0

5920fa4aeeebd161 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebcbe9 0 0 /var/tmp/launchd/sock

5920fa4aeeebcbe9 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebd161 0 0

5920fa4aeeebcd79 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebccb1 0 0

5920fa4aeeebccb1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebcd79 0 0

5920fa4aeeebce41 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebd099 0 0

5920fa4aeeebd099 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebce41 0 0

5920fa4aeeebcf09 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebcfd1 0 0

5920fa4aeeebcfd1 stream 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebcf09 0 0

5920fa4aeeebd3b9 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1af2e9 0 0 0 /var/tmp/launchd/sock

5920fa4aeeebd481 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1af5d1 0 0 0 /private/var/run/cupsd

5920fa4aeeebd549 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1af8b9 0 0 0 /var/run/usbmuxd

5920fa4aeeebd611 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1af9b1 0 0 0 /var/run/systemkeychaincheck.socket

5920fa4aeeebd7a1 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1afba1 0 0 0 /var/run/asl_input

5920fa4aeeebd869 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1afc99 0 0 0 /var/run/portmap.socket

5920fa4aeeebd931 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1afd91 0 0 0 /var/run/vpncontrol.sock

5920fa4aeeebd9f9 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1afe89 0 0 0 /var/rpc/ncalrpc/wkssvc

5920fa4aeeebdac1 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1b0079 0 0 0 /var/rpc/ncacn_np/wkssvc

5920fa4aeeebdb89 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1b0269 0 0 0 /var/rpc/ncalrpc/srvsvc

5920fa4aeeebdc51 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1b0459 0 0 0 /var/rpc/ncacn_np/srvsvc

5920fa4aeeebdd19 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1b0649 0 0 0 /var/rpc/ncalrpc/NETLOGON

5920fa4aeeebdde1 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1b0839 0 0 0 /var/rpc/ncacn_np/mdssvc

5920fa4aeeebdea9 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1b0a29 0 0 0 /var/rpc/ncalrpc/lsarpc

5920fa4aeeebdf71 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1b0d11 0 0 0 /var/rpc/ncacn_np/lsarpc

5920fa4aeeebe039 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1b10f1 0 0 0 /var/run/mDNSResponder

5920fa4aeeebe1c9 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef1b11e9 0 0 0 /var/run/com.apple.ActivityMonitor.socket

5920fa4aeeebe101 stream 0 0 5920fa4aef19e2e9 0 0 0 /usr/local/f-secure/fsaua/var/run/unixnotify_socket

5920fa4af1333289 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4af1334ac1 5920fa4af1334ac1 0

5920fa4af1334ac1 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4af1333289 5920fa4af1333289 0

5920fa4aef5e2861 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebb479 5920fa4aeeebb479 0

5920fa4aeeebb479 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e2861 5920fa4aef5e2861 0

5920fa4af1332c49 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4af1332799 5920fa4af1332799 0

5920fa4af1332799 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4af1332c49 5920fa4af1332c49 0

5920fa4aef5e2799 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e2c49 5920fa4aef5e2c49 0

5920fa4aef5e2c49 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4aef5e2799 5920fa4aef5e2799 0

5920fa4aef66c289 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66d6d9 5920fa4aef66d6d9 0

5920fa4aef66d6d9 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4aef66c289 5920fa4aef66c289 0

5920fa4aeeebbc49 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebbd11 5920fa4aeeebbd11 0

5920fa4aeeebbd11 dgram 0 0 0 5920fa4aeeebbc49 5920fa4aeeebbc49 0

5920fa4aeeebd6d9 dgram 0 0 5920fa4aef1afaa9 0 0 0 /var/run/syslog

May 7, 2013 11:16 AM in response to Samurai184

Again, how is this abnormal? Unix sockets are a normal, and important, interprocess communication mechanism inside an Unix-derived OS, included OS X.

If you have XSS problems on Facebook, then the problem is most likely on Facebook - the website - not your computer.

And once again, there are no known viruses for OS X, very few trojans (which almost always require the user to authorize for installation) and no known firmware-level attacks against EFI.

My macbook pro has a virus/trojan that is resetting the EFI via apci and it is getting root access privileges. It seems to be creating multiple aliases that bundle with rogue apps and preferences so it is very difficult to control or fix. Please help..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.