Skip navigation

My iPhone5 won't reconnect to my Subaru Forester Bluetooth radio. I have to go and delete the iphone from the radio and pair the phone and radio everytime. I never had this issue with my samsung

6587 Views 13 Replies Latest reply: Mar 9, 2014 9:38 AM by IrishIndy RSS
KCDavidson Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)
Currently Being Moderated
May 7, 2013 7:16 AM

I have a 2012 Subaru Forester and when I get in, my iPhone5 won't connect to my Bluetooth radio.  I have my Bluetooth radio knows about the phone, but the iPhone5 just won't connect. I have to go and delete the iPhone5 from the radio memory and then pair the radio & the iPhone5 again, then it connects and works great until I shut off the car. Then when I get back in or restart the car I have to go through this all over again. Anybody got any ideas? It is driving me crazy and i just got my iPhone5 a week ago. Now I am not a real iPhone Savvy user, so it may just be something I have not set properly. So can some one Help? Please!

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.