Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information on this, take a look at this article:
iOS: How to transfer or sync content to your computer
To sync calendars with your computer, choose "Sync Calendars" or "Sync iCal Calendars."
You can sync calendars with:
- Microsoft Outlook 2003, Microsoft Outlook 2007, Microsoft Office 2010 (Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7)
- iCal (Mac OS X)
- Microsoft Entourage 2004, Microsoft Entourage 2008
Note: If using Microsoft Entourage, use Microsoft Entourage 2008 12.1.2 or later if syncing with Mac OS X v10.6 or later. If you would like to sync data on your Mac with Entourage, enable syncing between Entourage and Address Book.
- Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac
Note: If using Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac to sync calendars you must update to Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac Service Pack 1 or later.
- When syncing calendars, you can sync all calendars or sync specific calendars.
- You can limit the data that is synced to only events that have occurred in the last 30 days. The option can be changed to any number of days.
Hope this helps,