Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with Safari loading pictures

Recently, I have run into the problem with Safari loading pictures and thumbnails on sites -- most especially Facebook. I've reset Safari, restrated my computer, but nothing seems to help! My Macbook is currently up-to-date and all updates from the Mac App Store have been installed. Any help/guidance is appreciated! Thanks!

MacBook (13-inch Mid 2010), Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on May 7, 2013 4:28 PM

1 reply

May 9, 2013 11:54 AM in response to k.pu110

Howdy K.pu110.

Verifying software is always a great place to begin. I was also able to find a knowledge base article that might offer a few more troubleshooting steps that should guide you toward resolving your issue:

Safari 5.0.1 or later: Slow or partial webpage loading, or webpage cannot be found

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3408

If you are not familiar with working through DNS changes the following information is linked to in the above article:

For information about how to change DNS settings in Mac OS X, see Editing DNS and search domain settings.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities to find answers to your question.

Cheers,

Pedro D.

Problems with Safari loading pictures

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.