Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Emailing Web page views

My bookkeeper and I are both running Safari 6.0.4 on MacBook Pros. I'm able to go to File and "mail contents of the page" to mail and edit a view of a webpage. Her Safari doesn't have that option. It has "share" web page, but when she does that her email opens, but nothing appears in it. Mine puts the web page into the email as a photo (so to speak).

What we're trying to do is email a picture from a web page to clients.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012), Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 8, 2013 10:00 AM

1 reply

May 10, 2013 9:18 AM in response to Jessica Faust

Hello, Jessica Faust!

It sounds like your bookkeeper may be running Mountain Lion. The following article has further information about the 'Share' function in Safari with Mountain Lion. Hope this helps clarify things.

Safari 6 (OS X Mountain Lion): Email a webpage

http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11890

Email a webpage with OS X Mountain Lion

1. Open Safari if it is not already open.
  2. Click the Share button, and then choose “Email this Page” from the pop-up menu.

You can choose what to send from a pop-up menu in the New Message window that opens in Mail: Web Page, PDF, or Link Only. You can also choose to send a Reader version of the page if Safari detects an article on the page, even if you’re not viewing the Reader article. For instructions, see this help topic:

You can also email a webpage by choosing File > Share > ”Email this Page,” or you can email a link to the webpage by pressing Shift while choosing File > Share > ”Email Link to this Page.”

Best regards,

Allen

Emailing Web page views

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.