Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After upgrading to AP3, "unable to update vault"

After upgrading to Aperture 3.4.4, I cannot update my vault. The message says "unable to update vault" and asks me to "Fix Permissions" which I do, to no avail. Please advise! Thanks in advance for any help!

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 8, 2013 1:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2013 1:11 PM

What version was the vault made with?

As a vault is nothing more than a snapshot of the current state of the library you are vaulting there is nothing to be lost (except some time) if you just create a new vault. So if you have the room that is what I would do.

Post back if you that won;t work for you.

regards

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2013 1:11 PM in response to Maria Folsom

What version was the vault made with?

As a vault is nothing more than a snapshot of the current state of the library you are vaulting there is nothing to be lost (except some time) if you just create a new vault. So if you have the room that is what I would do.

Post back if you that won;t work for you.

regards

After upgrading to AP3, "unable to update vault"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.