Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to locate ipod toch offline

I had my ipod in class, when i went to my next period i went to sleep, in my last period i went to look for it in my backpack and it wasnt there... is there a way i can find it if its offline?

iPod touch, iOS 6.1.3, iPod Touch 4

Posted on May 8, 2013 3:33 PM

4 replies

Oct 13, 2013 1:40 PM in response to clarissa128

The similar thing happened to me! It was Friday when I was in civics, and I had my ipod in my hand from when I used the caculater just a minute before, but we keep our binders on the shelves, so I went over to get mine and my friends, but I was in conversation, so I guess I was distracted, and put my ipod down and walked away for a minute ( I know, it's partually my fault.) But it was only like A MINUTE. It wasnt until I went to show my friend who Dave Franco was that I noticed it was missing. Someone in my class took it that fast! And didn't even have the decency to say "Hey! Someone left their ipod on this shelf", nope, they stole it. And "Find myiPod" doesn't work because it's offline. Did you ever get yours back? Or find the location?

how to locate ipod toch offline

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.