Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Duplicate Artist Album on Iphone 3G but Not In Itunes Library

I Have a iphone 3g and itunes on Windows 7 on a Asus Laptop 'sorry if i'm going in to to much detail i'm just trying to get everything out there' Anyway i have downloaded and riped cd's on the computer using the same itunes software before but i never had this problem in my itunes i have a album i riped off of a cd 'Night Train By Jason Aldean' the album in itunes is one album but in my iphone there are two albums the titles and Artist name are correct i have checked the serveral times but in the end i relized that's not the problem and that it didn't make any sence , i have tried to just manually delete the album 'by swiping the album and taping delete' but that takes away one album but the second one that i didn't delete has one song in it i don't know what to do i don't know whats wrong with it has anyone had this problem ?

iPhone 3G

Posted on May 9, 2013 7:52 AM

There are no replies.

Duplicate Artist Album on Iphone 3G but Not In Itunes Library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.