Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

am reminded of deleted events

I am totally dependent on my calendar. It sends me email reminders of every little thing I want it do. Presently it is over active though. It reminds me of some things multiple times and, worse, it reminds me of things I deleted long ago. It is as if there is a complete copy of an old version of the calendar that is sending out reminders, but isn't showing up in calendar. I would really like this all to quit, but since I am so dependent on my calendar, I am loath to mess with it too much for fear of losing things that I want. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Steve

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3), 8GB memory 750GB disk 13"

Posted on May 9, 2013 7:02 AM

2 replies

Feb 24, 2015 2:35 PM in response to atepper001

Never really figured this out, but I live with lots of reminders. Better than missing something important. Part of my problem is that Apple forced me into the cloud with the calendar before it brought back its hard wire sync. Thus I have two computers sharing the calendar in the cloud, and each one sends out emails and reminders. I'm too lazy to pull the calendar back out of the cloud. Change is a pain. Apple now only makes changes for the worse. I used to keep a list of all the changes that hurt me, but now it would be easier to keep a list of the few things that work as well as they did a couple of years ago. Sorry. Steve

am reminded of deleted events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.