Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i check my apple email from a pc

I need to check my email on a regular pc how do I do it

Windows Vista

Posted on May 9, 2013 8:05 AM

3 replies

Jul 14, 2014 1:52 AM in response to CourtneyDickinson16

If you want to create a new iTunes account : iTunes: How to set up an Apple ID within iTunes

Creating an account without giving credit card details : Create an iTunes Store, App Store, or iBooks Store account without a credit card or other payment method

If you already have an account then it's usually best to continue using that account, all content that you download from the iTunes stores (apps, music, ibooks etc) are tied to the account that downloaded them, so only that account will potentially be able to redownload them and/or download updates to its apps (and do in-app purchases in its apps). If you are having problem with an existing account then what exactly happens e.g. if you are getting an error message then what does it say ? And have you tried logging out and back into the account on the device/computer that you are using, and rebooted the device/computer ?

how do i check my apple email from a pc

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.