Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have downloaded ringtone with my iTunes card but they haven't download to my phone what do I need to do

I have downloaded ringtone from the iTunes card but they haven't downloaded to my iPhone that been two day ago what should I do ?

iPad 2, iOS 6

Posted on May 10, 2013 1:17 PM

1 reply

May 12, 2013 2:58 PM in response to Martyblanco@aol

Hi Martyblanco@aol,

The article below should help you find your purchased ringtone and install it.

Using the iTunes Store for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Tones

You cannot purchase ringtones and alert tones from your computer, but you can purchase them using your iOS device with iOS 5 or later. You can purchase tones on iPad, iPhone (3GS or later), and iPod touch (4th generation or later).

To locate tones in iTunes on an iOS device:

1. Tap the iTunes app.
  2. Tap Tones. If Tones is not visible, tap More > Tones.
  3. Browse for tones. Once you purchase a tone, a dialog is displayed. The dialog gives you an option to set your new tone as your default tone or assign it to a Contact. If you don't want to do anything with the tone just yet, simply tap Done. Tones purchased using your iOS device are synced to your iTunes library when you connect your device to your computer. On an iPod touch or iPhone, you can find tones in Settings > Sounds. On an iPad, you can find tones in Settings > General > Sounds.

Hope this information helps ....

- Judy

I have downloaded ringtone with my iTunes card but they haven't download to my phone what do I need to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.