Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apps for i-phone 3g ios 4.2.1

Is there any apps out they for the i-phone 3g with ios 4.2.1 you cant even download the facebook icon let alone the application!! 😕

iPhone 3G, iOS 4.2

Posted on May 10, 2013 12:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 10, 2013 12:22 PM

You would have to look at the requirements for the app and see if it is compatible with ios 4.2.1

8 replies

May 10, 2013 12:42 PM in response to stretch100

You can use Safari to run the facebook web-site right on your iPod Touch 2G.

As far as earlier, compatible and available iOS apps, I wrote an app store app just for this type of question. Its only a week old.

Vintapps: https://www.facebook.com/VintApps313

Although I wrote my 99 cent app specifically to help with discovering and installing earlier apps, I need to add that "I may receive some form of compensation, financial or otherwise, from my recommendation or link."

I hope you like.

May 21, 2013 3:11 AM in response to stretch100

I had also faced the same problem (in my ipod touch 2). After weeks of hunting, I found many apps compatible with ios 4.2.1

Gun Bros

Super KO Fight

Gravity Guy

I Must Run

Men vs Machines

Hit Tennis 2

Optime Games

Air Hockey Gold

Real Tennis

Football Kicks

Frisbee Forever

Spy Mouse

Ninjump

Office Jerk: Zombies

The Walking Dead

Angry Birds

Angry Birds Season

Office Jerk: Holidays

Real Skijump

MotoGP 2010

Real Racing GTI 2010

Asphalt Audi RS 3

GTA Chinatown Wars

Max Adventures

Samurai Dojo

Deer Hunter Challenge

Cricket: Defend the Wicket

Airport Madness Control

There are lots more...Some of these games will probably be unavailable as it must've been upgraded

Also check out this site: https://sites.google.com/site/appleclubfhs/support/advice-and-articles/finding-a pps-for-older-devices

Hope this helps!

apps for i-phone 3g ios 4.2.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.