Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

White screen ipod touch 4g [unsloved]

I dropped my ipod touch 4G 32 GB in the kitchen last saturday [almost a week ago now] and the screen went all white, i tried to do the DFU rebooting but this didn't work, i let my ipod run out of battery and then recharge it this also didn't work, i took it to someone and he was also unable to fix it, i have over 3,000+ pics and i wanted to keep them all, but i found out nothing worked and i got told maybe restoring it would help [meaning i had to loose everything] i couldn't back up my ipod as it had an passcode. I've restored it and yet the while screen is still there after everything is there anyway of fixing this ?? please help!

iPod touch, ipod touch 4th generation 32gb

Posted on May 11, 2013 3:16 AM

4 replies

May 11, 2013 8:01 AM in response to Elitegate

i have tried that but everytime the white screen pops up, and i did try to do a back up but it wouldn't let me as i had a passcode and i couldnt enter it because my screen was broken 😟 x thanks for the help though, but i honestly think my ipod is broken and can only be fixed by a professinal, im taking it to the nearest apple store as soon as possible.

White screen ipod touch 4g [unsloved]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.