Skip navigation

iCloud Mail has stopped working

408 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2013 11:17 AM by idutchy74 RSS
Tomp2 Level 1 Level 1 (10 points)
Currently Being Moderated
May 11, 2013 8:27 AM

Had to do a PRAM reset on my iMac today because of slow restarting from sleep etc. Now getting error message in Mail that it's "unable to open iCloud" because "Mail was unable to open this mailbox on the server “p02-imap.mail.me.com”.  The server returned the error: Server hosting this mailbox is not available."

Nothing to say whether this is permanent or temporary, and I don't know whether the issue might be related to the PRAM reset. The message is only against the Sent and Trash boxes. The account can still send, and forward mail.

Any idea whether this will resolve itself, or what I can do to get rid of the warning triangle against Sent and Trash for iCloud mail?

Thanks.

Tom

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)
  • idutchy74 Calculating status...
    Currently Being Moderated
    May 11, 2013 11:17 AM (in response to Tomp2)

ls,

I am on holiday with my iphone and macbook pro 1.8.3 suddently on my macbook my mail is not for icloud working??? On my iphone it is working again... I tried many things like restarting, resign to icloud, still nothing working on my mail programm help????

Armand

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Legend

• This solved my question - 10 points
  • This helped me - 5 points
This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.