Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I fix this? I have removed every Adobe file on this Mac and it still come up . /Library/StartupItems/AdobeVersionCue” has not been started because it does not have the proper security settings

Please, How do I fix this?

I have removed every Adobe file on this Mac and it still come up . /Library/StartupItems/AdobeVersionCue” has not been started because it does not have the proper security settings.

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.0.1, Macpro is OS X 10.7.2

Posted on May 11, 2013 9:04 AM

2 replies

May 11, 2013 9:32 AM in response to bikeyron

Well did you also go inside your StartupItems folder to remove the AdobeVersionCue file? How about through System Preferences/Accounts/Login Items?

Care to share which Mac you are using?

Your system profile confirms you are using Lion yet, you posted in the Snow Leopard forums. If your system profile is correct, will have a HOST move your post to the correct area.

User uploaded file

How do I fix this? I have removed every Adobe file on this Mac and it still come up . /Library/StartupItems/AdobeVersionCue” has not been started because it does not have the proper security settings

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.