Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I Read From two different Kindle accounts on one ipad?

My fiance just bought an ipad 4. She has installed the Kindle app so she can read content from her Amazon Kindle library on her ipad.

I have a separate Amazon Kindle library that I want to read on her ipad too. How can I do this without co-mingling our Kindle libraries? Is there a way to install two separate Kindle apps on her ipad?

I will be most appreciative of any solutions that you can offer to me.

Robert

iPad

Posted on May 11, 2013 11:19 AM

3 replies

Jul 2, 2016 3:50 PM in response to Tom Gewecke

Thanks for your response, Tom. I took your suggestion and posted my query in the Amazon Kindle Forum. A participant responded that I could read from one of the accounts using the browser. While this isn't my first choice (I'd like to download the books from each account), this is certainly a work-around.

So if my fiance uses the Kindle app on her ipad and I go online and login to my Amazon Kindle account, must I use Safari? Or can I use a different browser (ie. Google Chrome) without changing her default browser Safari?

Can I Read From two different Kindle accounts on one ipad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.