Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Frame Damage

Hi,there, my name is Ryan I am a big fan of Apple. I bought the iPhone5 on the same day it got launched in Belgium. After a few weeks, it felt of my hands on the ground, and a lot of pieces came of the frame. And from that moment until now, I am not happy with my device anymore. Is there anything that Apple can do for me, to change the frame? I still have my warranty.

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4

Posted on May 11, 2013 3:51 PM

1 reply

May 11, 2013 3:59 PM in response to Ryan.GB

You can pay for an out of warranty replacement.

Like any warranty on any product, damage is not covered.

http://www.apple.com/support/service/

"

If you own an iPhone that is ineligible for warranty service but is eligible for Out-of-Warranty Service, Apple will service your iPhone for the Out-of-Warranty Service Fee listed below.

iPhone ModelOut-of-Warranty Service
iPhone 5241,10 €
iPhone 4S211,10 €
iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS161,10 €

The Out-of-Warranty Service Fee includes a 12,10 € shipping fee, which applies only if service is arranged through Apple and requires shipping. All fees are in euros and include VAT. iPhone Out-of-Warranty Service may also be available from your wireless carrier. Pricing may vary."

Frame Damage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.