201 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 14, 2013 6:19 AM by norm123
Welcome to the Apple Support Communities. If you want to download your previous purchases from iTunes, you can do it directly from your iPhone 4S. The following article will get you sorted out.
Music on iOS
- Open the iTunes Store on your device.
- Make sure you are signed in with the same Apple ID used for the original purchase.
- Tap More from the bottom navigation bar.
- Tap Purchased to go to your Purchased page.
- Tap Music.
- Once you've located the music you are looking for, tap the download button