Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microphone lagging after recording

Hello. I use Logic Pro 9. I have been having trouble syncing my microphone footage with my tempo. When I am not recording and my mic is on, I can hear perfectly and the audio is in sync with Logic, so during the process of recording I do not notice that it is out of sync. When I play back the recording, I notice that it is just slightly shifted to the left of the reigon, so it is slightly in front of the metronome. In the past I have been able to shift the audio to match with the metronome to the best of my ability, but I feel there is a less complicated way of fixing this. I have tried this with both my built-in mic and my recording box, so this is a program issue. I have also tested with my internal instrument cable connecting to my piano if that helps. I have not always experienced this trouble and I'm vaguely experienced with Logic pro, so any technical measurings you need to have I will try my best to answer. Thanks!!

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on May 11, 2013 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2013 8:44 PM

Preferences>Audio>Devices tab... Recording Delay slider.

4 replies

Microphone lagging after recording

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.