Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i phone 5 new up grade and lost

Hope some one has run into this, upgraded today, from 4 to 5 , phone information was done on site , , got one ph call , talked, and that a password incorrect id up on screen saying enter voice mail password,,, what is that,, from gmail which i have used hardly at all , can not remember, wanted to get up and running ,and really need a manual which can not find , in florida, and its now 12: 15am Sun morning , If any one of your are teckie,, please help me , not real savy on this new deal, and really stumped by message, k Thanking you ahead of time for your brain thinking of what this is and how to fix it,,, Happy Mothers day to you and or your Mom

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4, strange message password incorrect?

Posted on May 11, 2013 9:23 PM

1 reply

May 12, 2013 5:21 AM in response to Boopsiecvr

Contact the carrier about the voicemail and have them reset the voicemail password.

If you had an iPhone previously, you really should not need a manual, all iPhones operate the same way but it can be found here if you really need it: http://manuals.info.apple.com/en/iphone_user_guide.pdf

Please learn to use sentences, it will make reading your postings much easier for us and more likely to respond to you.

i phone 5 new up grade and lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.