Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes '06 French Pop Genre

Whatever happened to the French Pop Genre in iTunes '06? Cannot get it to appear after highlighting the Genre category. Has it been removed or is there an obstacle to overcome?

G4 G5 Mac OS X (10.3.9)

Posted on May 30, 2006 11:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2006 12:06 PM

Hello, Anele

This would be best posted in the appropriate forum. Main Category Mac iTunes.Hth.

Eme ;~[)

edited by: Eme
3 replies

Jun 2, 2006 10:49 AM in response to Eme

Hi Eme, Thank you for your reply, however, I had such a difficult time even trying to find the posting area, and was finally steered to this window by the Apple Help instructions. Yes, I do realize this is an iTunes question, but I cannot locate the posting area for the life of me. Would you be kind enough to give me directions to the posting window. Appreciate your help. Thank you. Anele

Jun 2, 2006 10:21 PM in response to Anele

Hi, again Anele,

You are welcome. Click on the link i provide in my first post to you, takes you to the , Category: iTunes for Mac top of page , just under Category you will see the list of:

Forum / Category

•Using iTunes for Mac
•Importing & Burning in iTunes for Mac
•Installing & Upgrading iTunes for Mac
•Using iTunes Music Store with iTunes for Mac •Podcasting and Radio in iTunes for Mac
•Using iTunes-enabled mobile phone with Mac

Pick a sub.cat. that suits your question from the forum / category Does this help any ? Let us know.
Eme; )

iTunes '06 French Pop Genre

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.