Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought a new ipod shuffle, how can i transfer music from my old ipod onto the new one

How do I transfer from my old ipod to my new ipod

iPod nano (6th generation), Windows 7

Posted on May 12, 2013 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2013 11:30 AM

You can't transfer it directly. If the old iPod is set to sync to your iTunes library on the computer, everything on the iPod is in your iTunes library. Just set up the shuffle to sync from your iTunes library as desired.

If the old iPod is set to Manually manage music, AND there are songs on the iPod that are not in your current iTunes library, please post back.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2013 11:30 AM in response to tashafromcrestview

You can't transfer it directly. If the old iPod is set to sync to your iTunes library on the computer, everything on the iPod is in your iTunes library. Just set up the shuffle to sync from your iTunes library as desired.

If the old iPod is set to Manually manage music, AND there are songs on the iPod that are not in your current iTunes library, please post back.

I just bought a new ipod shuffle, how can i transfer music from my old ipod onto the new one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.