Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get rid of the Core.insightexpressai Pop-up and is it malware?

This core.insightexpressai pop-up has been appearing every few days on my 2012 macbook air for a few weeks now. I'm currently running OSx 10.8.3 and as far as I know all the software is up to date. Just curious if anyone knows anything about it or how to remove it. I've been avoiding any banking or other personal info sites since the pop-up began just to be safe but would really like to remove whatever is hidden on my computer that is causing this. I've attached a screen shot of the pop up. User uploaded file

MacBook Air (13-inch, Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 12, 2013 11:37 AM

2 replies

May 12, 2013 12:15 PM in response to OSU21

Quit Safari. Force quit if necessary.

Relaunch Safari by holding down the shift key and clicking its icon in the Dock. That will stop the bad page from reloading automatically. From the menu bar, select

Safari Preferences... Privacy Remove All Website Data

to get rid of any cookies or other data left by the server. Open your Downloads folder and delete anything you don't recognize.

How do I get rid of the Core.insightexpressai Pop-up and is it malware?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.