Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar 6.0 - can not enter a number in title?

EVERY time I enter a new event in Calendar 6.0 (OS X 10.8.3) on my Mac Mini - it WILL NOT save any numeral when you press enter. So if I write "Lunch at 7pm" and press enter it just saves "Lunch". Then if I double click on the event and 'Edit' the event in the pop up window and then re-add "at 7pm" to the existing word "Lunch" and then click 'Done' it will save everything Ok. But it will never let me do this just once the first time. What the **** Apple? Why do you torture us so - anyone have any ideas how I might fix this?

Calendar 6.0-OTHER, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 12, 2013 4:00 PM

1 reply

May 13, 2013 9:21 PM in response to Chris LaValle

Chris,

Calendar: Add events to a calendar describes why you may be having difficulty creating an event that displays the time in the title. If you enter a time in an event title Calendar assumes that you are specifying that time and it will indeed schedule the event at the time that you entered.

If you want to see the event time in the Month view, go to Calendar>Preferences...>General> and [✓] "Show event times."

User uploaded file

Calendar 6.0 - can not enter a number in title?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.