Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Subscribe to partners iCloud calendar without owning any apple device.

I have a business partner that has all Apple things (Macbook Pro, iPhone 4S, 3rd Gen iPad) and we want to share our calendars (read only).

I have all Win/Android equipment. I was able to get my hotmail/outlook calendar subscribed on his stuff but when I go to share his iCloud calendar it askes me to sign in to iCloud. I downloaded the iCloud for Windows manager, and it says that my Apple ID is valid but not an iCloud account.

How do I get either:

A) my Apple ID turned an iCloud account with no Apple products

or

B) subscribe to his calendar in some other method.

I find it hard to think that it would be this hard to share an iCloud calendar.

Everything but Apple-OTHER, Windows 8

Posted on May 12, 2013 8:09 PM

7 replies

May 13, 2013 1:41 PM in response to Agent Screech

I believe the message was about deleting iCloud data, not the account itself, but it's unlikely that anyone can gain access that way.

FYI, there is no sync, iCloud is an online data server (contacts and calendars) to which you subscribe. Now if you want it on your Android phone you will need SmoothSync for Cloud Calendars and SmoothSync for Cloud Contacts, they will connect the address book and calendar on the phone to iClouds calendar and contact databases. Mail is a standard Imap system and can be connected to any Android phone.

Subscribe to partners iCloud calendar without owning any apple device.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.