Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot get my contacts list to move from my computer to my Ipad. I am using gmail. I have tried scyning but all that it syncs is the music. Please help if you have any suggestions.

I cannot get the sync to move my Gmail/Outlook contacts to my gmail account in my Ipad. Any suggestions will be appreciated, I give up. I have even restored the ipad back to it's original state which removed everything but when I started over the songs/music was all it would transfer to the ipad. Thanks you.

iPad

Posted on May 13, 2013 1:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2013 1:23 PM

Did you actually select the contacts to sync to the iPad?

Contacts

To sync contacts with your computer, choose "Sync Contacts with" within iTunes for Windows, or "Sync Address Book Contacts" on your Mac.

You can sync your contacts with:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 13, 2013 1:23 PM in response to slowhand6565

Did you actually select the contacts to sync to the iPad?

Contacts

To sync contacts with your computer, choose "Sync Contacts with" within iTunes for Windows, or "Sync Address Book Contacts" on your Mac.

You can sync your contacts with:

I cannot get my contacts list to move from my computer to my Ipad. I am using gmail. I have tried scyning but all that it syncs is the music. Please help if you have any suggestions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.