If not this:
One user reported that placing the iPod in the freezer fixed the problem.
If not successful, an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store is usually in order.
Try the following to rule out a software problem:
- Reset the iOS device. Nothing will be lost
Reset iOS device: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at
least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- Power off and then back on the router
- Reset network settings: Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network Settings
- Restore from backup. See:
- Restore to factory settings/new iOS device.
If still problem make an appointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store since it appears you have a hardware problem.