Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ask other users about this article

I just paid $29.99 to upgrade to QUICKTIME7PRO for use on my PC Windows 7. APPLE has alot of help for APPLE Users but as far as I can see no help for us W7 PC Users (NOT XP). I got nothing for my $29.99 ($32.28 with Tax) and because it was downloaded (I got a Registration Code that I do ot know how to use) . For all of the many software packages I downloaded for the PC over the years, I got the program, and then when you try to run it it asks for your Registration Code. An idea that apparently that APPLE has not yet thought of. And because I want to use QUICKTIME7-PRO & on a PC, there is no help what-so-ever from APPLE. It appears I am out my $32.28 and APPLE is $32.28 richer and for me ,and it seems like a scam and I am out of luck for trusting APPLE. Any thoughts? But then I am asking APPLE users! AND NOW I SEE at the bottom of this post that there is no "Community" for PC Users! I guess this is in the hard-bag, and will probably just be forgotten.

Quicktime 7 Pro for PC-OTHER, Windows 7, Question on QUICKTIME7PRO for PC

Posted on May 13, 2013 7:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2013 8:57 PM

Open QuickTime Player 7 and look under the Edit menu / Preferences and click the Registration.

Enter the name and serial number from the email (use copy/paste to avoid errors).

2 replies

Ask other users about this article

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.