Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hebrew font on pages?

I'm trying to convert the text from my Ketubah into a Hebrew font on Pages, does anyone know if Pages has any Hebrew font I can use?

Thanks!

Flavia

Mac Pro

Posted on May 14, 2013 7:38 AM

1 reply

May 14, 2013 7:50 AM in response to Flakirsten

OS X comes with a number of Unicode Hebrew fonts, including Arial Hebrew, Corsiva Hebrew, New Peninim, Raanana. You can type with these once you activate a Hebrew keyboard in system prefs/language & text/input sources and select it from the "flag" menu at the top right of the screen.

If your text is in old non-Unicode Hebrew, you will have to download and install a non-standard font from someplace for it to display.

Pages has bugs with RTL scripts that make it unsuitable for them for most purposes. The best app is Mellel, but TextEdit, Nisus Writer, and Open Office should also work OK. MS Word for Mac does not support RTL scripts.

hebrew font on pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.