Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will apple replace my iphone charger?, Will apple replace my iphone 5 charger?

I have constantly had problems with apple's iphone chargers, i end up having to buy a new charger every 3 months basically. Will they replace this charger?

iPhone 5

Posted on May 14, 2013 2:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2013 2:26 PM

The included accessories are covered by the same limited warranty as the phone. So you have 1 year if you didn't purchase an AppleCare support agreement. You should be able to make an appointment at the genius bar, and take the charger in for replacement. Or, you can contact AppleCare support at 800-694-7466, and arrange for a replacement. They will (if you still have warranty) send you a replacement, and the packaging to return the defective charger. They "may" request a credit card hold for the cost of the cable they are shipping which will be returned when they receive the defective cable.

HTH

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2013 2:26 PM in response to nicolesharee

The included accessories are covered by the same limited warranty as the phone. So you have 1 year if you didn't purchase an AppleCare support agreement. You should be able to make an appointment at the genius bar, and take the charger in for replacement. Or, you can contact AppleCare support at 800-694-7466, and arrange for a replacement. They will (if you still have warranty) send you a replacement, and the packaging to return the defective charger. They "may" request a credit card hold for the cost of the cable they are shipping which will be returned when they receive the defective cable.

HTH

Will apple replace my iphone charger?, Will apple replace my iphone 5 charger?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.