Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't I use passbook on my iPad?

I love having Passbook on my iPhone but I would like it on my iPad as well. I travel with both and find Passbook very useful.

iPad, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on May 14, 2013 4:57 PM

5 replies

Oct 16, 2013 4:11 AM in response to Demo

because I, and many people, have iPad but not iPhone. Your assuption (and I guess Apple's too) is just inaccurate for us who had paid for a device that capable of doing this but been left out with such a lame excuse (user experience > functionality?) Well, I really can't find how logic talk out of it could be any helpful.

Why can't I use passbook on my iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.