Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cannot upload all photos from ipad to mac ( iphoto )

hi all. im in need of some help. i have just over 4,000 photos ( in the all photos album ) but just 1,335 in the all imported folder.

when i connect my pad to my mac it will only seem to upload the 1,335 pics and the rest in all photos will just not import.

has anyone had this same problem ?

Posted on May 15, 2013 4:30 AM

13 replies

May 15, 2013 10:39 AM in response to Nathanfryatt

Yes

All photos do NOT autmatically go to PS - only the ones you take on the IOS device - any other syou have to add to the PS -

enable PS and on the Mac set to automatically import photos and on the iPad put the photos into it - it has a limit of 1000 so do it in batches and let them migrate and get imported before doing the next batch

LN

May 15, 2013 10:46 AM in response to LarryHN

brill.... some great advice. its working now as i type...

can i please ask one more question to you.

once they are in my ps on iphoto and ive noticed that if i click import to library they then as it says moves them to the photo library. once there do you know if they are safe there and will stay there even if i delete my ipad down?

thanks again

nathan

cannot upload all photos from ipad to mac ( iphoto )

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.