Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I recently got an iPhone 4 out of nowhere it has decided to go to connect to iTunes screen/emergency calls only when I plug into iTunes it states we are unable to continue with your activation at this time please try again later, or contact customer care

I have recently got an iPhone 4 out of no where it has decided to think that my headphones are in and they are not but does work with headphones in.

Then later on within the same day it after turning my phone on and putting it on charge it comes to the screen stating to connect to iTunes/emergency calls only/no service so I connect it iTunes and it says we are unavailable to continue with your activation at this time. Please try again later, or contact customer care.

HELP!

iPhone 4

Posted on May 15, 2013 12:33 PM

3 replies

I recently got an iPhone 4 out of nowhere it has decided to go to connect to iTunes screen/emergency calls only when I plug into iTunes it states we are unable to continue with your activation at this time please try again later, or contact customer care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.