Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MOUNTAIN LION 10.8 syncing notes

I recently just upgraded from Leopard to Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion and have synced my ipad to my macbook pro with all my music etc via icloud. However and I searched high and low about this (coming to the forum was my last option) I can not get the Notes app to sync from my ipad to my macbook pro (I have the Notes app on my MBP) but the Notes just will not sync. Am I doing something wrong?

any help would be great

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.3)

Posted on May 15, 2013 4:37 PM

7 replies

Sep 26, 2013 12:35 PM in response to Linc Davis

I have Mtn Lion (and similar situation with old notes and upgrading to Mtn Lion),

but my Notes desktop app does not have an iCloud category and my iPad Notes App has no "accounts" display at all (maybe because it is iOS 5??).

So, is there no way to sync notes anymore unless you submit to giving that data to Apple's iCloud monster?

(i.e. as you can see, I don't really want to use iCloud...is Apple forcing me to if I want to keep syncing my Notes?)

MOUNTAIN LION 10.8 syncing notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.