Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Old iPhoto install disks

Hello. I have the old iLife installation disks, but when I put them into my macbook in order to install iPhoto, iMovie, etc. a message that the format is "too old" appears. I had gone on and installed it anyways and this caused my computer to crash, what can I do in order to be able to install iLife and not have my macbook crash? thanks 🙂

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 16, 2013 10:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2013 10:44 AM

What version of iLife are you trying to install? What version of the Operating System do you have? What's the exact error message you get?

4 replies

Jun 13, 2013 2:52 PM in response to Yer_Man

Hello Terence,

the version that I'm trying to install, according to the installation disk, is version 3A210 whose certificate expired March 2012. The OS that I have is version 10.8.4. The exact error message that I get is "The package was signed with a certificate that has expired. If you acquired this package recently, it may not be authentic. Do you want to continue with the installation anyway?"

Old iPhoto install disks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.