Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Match Songs incomplete

Hi everyone,

so far i couldn't find a solution for my Problem. I bought iTunes Match and my whole Song collection has been matched and/or uploaded to the Apple Servers.

I activated iTunes Match on my iPhone 5 and entered my necessary Account information. My iPhone shows all the songs I have in my collection in iTunes. So far everything is fine.

Sometimes when I listen to a song it just stops playing in the middle of the song and continues with the next one. It doesn't happen all the time, still it is anoying as iTunes Match does not seem to complete the download. When i play the song again it just stops again. And meanwhile this keeps happening in about 10% of the cases. So it has become quite anoying to me. In fact it just destroys my Music listening as it is very frustrating!

The only solution I have come up with so far is to disable iTunes Match and start it again, so all my songs will be deleted on my phone and will be downloaded again. But still this keeps happening so I can start all over as soon as it happens again.

If anyone has a fixing solution I'd appreciate it very much.

Thanks in advance

Steffen

iPhone 5, iOS 6.1.4, iTunes Match

Posted on May 16, 2013 11:53 AM

1 reply

Jun 28, 2013 12:34 PM in response to SteffenSchieler

Here's the fix for your issue:

http://www.pooraudiophile.com/2013/06/fixing-incomplete-songs-and-skipping.html

There are several suggestions on how to fix the issue. Go to the fifth suggestion. That one will work for sure. If nothin else, there are other solutions on this page, but the fifth one is the way to go do definitively solve your issue.

iTunes Match Songs incomplete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.