Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I not able to download purchased music to my iPad Mini?

I've tried everything... nothing seems to work. any ideas?

Posted on May 17, 2013 10:27 AM

9 replies

May 17, 2013 12:57 PM in response to tscottyk

Do you have access to a computer with iTunes? If so, have you tried purchasing/redownloading there? If it fails there as well, there may be something amiss with your account. Go here:

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

and follow the instructions to report the issue to the iTunes Store. It's also possible that it's a temporary glitch in the iTunes Store servers. If this problem has just cropped up in the last few hours, you might wait a few hours and try again, as the problem may clear up.

Regards.

Aug 5, 2013 2:37 PM in response to tscottyk

We just purchased our iPad Mini and are having the exact same issue. Unfortunately, the laptop that had the original iTunes purchases on it died. When we go into iTunes on the iPad and click on Purcahses, all of our music is listed, but it never completes the download. This is obviously and issue with the iPad Mini and you would think that there would be a solid answer. Factory reset, refreshing Apple ID in iTunes does not work. The iPad is current in th iOS version.

CAN ANYONE HELP!?

Why am I not able to download purchased music to my iPad Mini?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.