Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't acces to my Itunes Match music.

I live in Canada but I am form MEXICO. Because of my work I travel a lot, in particular I go very often to Mexico. I have two apple ID's One for Canada and other for Mexico since I have different needs. How can I get access to my iTunes match. Which is associated to my mexican ID when I am in Canada?

I usually just changed form store on my computer, but NOW, iTunes do not let me because every computer is associated to ONLY one iTunes ID which is very very very bad and doesn't make any sense for me! and in particular for my situation.

It turns out I can't have access now to my itnues match since my computer and iPad are associated to my Canadian ID and I have to wait 90 days to change it.

My contract with iTunes store is per year. 3 month is a1/4 of this time and I didn't pay the service to not to have access to it!

Best regards,

iMatch

Posted on May 17, 2013 3:53 PM

1 reply

May 17, 2013 9:44 PM in response to Yoyontzin

The iTunes Match service is associated with one, single Apple ID and regional store and is not transferable. To access iTM in iTunes on an iOS device you must stay signed into the store, with the Apple ID used to originally purchase the service. This service is designed to be a single-user service that is not signed out of, at least on iOS devices.

For the time being you'll have to wait the 90 days, there are no work arounds.

I can't acces to my Itunes Match music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.