129 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: May 17, 2013 11:22 PM by King_Penguin
The instructions on the page that you posted from should work :
- Navigate to appleid.apple.com using your web browser.
- Click "Manage your account"
- When prompted, sign in using your Apple ID and password.
- Click Password and Security (on the left-hand side of the screen)
- You'll be asked to answer 2 of your 3 security questions before you can make any modifications. If you are unable to remember your answers, you can choose to send an email to your rescue email to reset your security questions.
- After you've validated your identity by correctly answering your security questions, click Edit to the right of your rescue email address. (which should be below the listof your 3 questions)
- Once you've finished editing your rescue email address, click the Save button directly below the email field.
How far through those steps do you get ?