Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get calendar to post overlapping events in a consistent way?

When I have overlapping events in Cal.app (week view, where I spend almost all my time), it sometimes posts one event over the other, but keeps them the full width of the day in question, other times with the same situation with overlapping events it splits the day in half and vertically and puts each event on either side. With three events it will sometimes do a combination of both of the above. I'll do my best to describe it. One event goes from noon to 2pm, and will be the full width of the day. A second event will go from 10AM to noon and will be be relegated to half of the day because a third even that goes from 8AM to 2PM. Is there a way to control which of these ways of overlapping events Cal.app uses

I've done lots of searching on the discussion boards here and on google with no luck. I'll be grateful to get this sorted out.

Apologies for not including images. I've tried to attach a screen shot to show one or more of the above examples, but I'm getting an error message on here telling me The content type of this message is not allowed.

Cheers,

m

Posted on May 17, 2013 4:57 PM

There are no replies.

How do I get calendar to post overlapping events in a consistent way?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.