Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want refund purchased app - because it's not working. What to do?

iMessage™ Plus, v1.5 (4+)
User uploaded file Write a Review User uploaded file Report a Problem
Gennaro Graziano App

reported problem

downloaded on Iphone 4s appstore

now they are sending me to somewhere Italy?

iPhone 4S, iOS 6.1.4, iMessage™ Plus, v1.5 App

Posted on May 18, 2013 12:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2013 12:28 AM

To Contact iTunes Customer Service and request assistance

Use this Link > Apple Support iTunes Store Contact

7 replies

May 18, 2013 12:40 AM in response to AnaMusic

did this and did that - this was all my this week study, when I recieved the bill: then I thought - mony for nothing , its not fair .

reported - answer

Thank You

Thank you for submitting your iTunes question to Apple. We respond to requests in the order they are received, and will contact you within 24 hours.

IMPORTANT: There is a chance our response to you will be discarded by your spam filter. You should receive an acknowledgment email in approximately 15 minutes. Please check your inbox for our auto-acknowledgment email, which has just been sent to the email address you specified. If you don't see the email, look in your junk-mail folder. If you find it there, please mark the email as Not Junk and add @apple.com to your address book.

May 18, 2013 1:07 AM in response to AnaMusic

I hope they will refund, because my hours cost more than to spend for app reparing, testing etc.

I did all necessary processes to be sure that problem is not caused by myself or by downloading, or installing.

Rechecked, doublechecked. Fair could be that I should bill by my hours rate 2X200 € /per day X5 days = 2 TEUR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.