Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When I download a CD to my library, often times Gracenote Media comes up with several options of the CD title. Either the words are in a different order, or there are several identical titles. How do you know which one to choose?

When I download a store-bought CD into my library, often times Gracenote Media says that multiple matches were found for the same title. A list appears with the artist and title in a different order or just several with the same exact name. How do you know which one to choose?

Posted on May 18, 2013 10:25 AM

There are no replies.

When I download a CD to my library, often times Gracenote Media comes up with several options of the CD title. Either the words are in a different order, or there are several identical titles. How do you know which one to choose?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.