Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Mini And iPad Mini 2 Question

A bit of a funny question here:

My Dad has an iPad 2, and we were talking about it and how he wants an iPad mini/mini 2. I said, "I'll give you the money I have for the Mini and you give me your iPad 2!" and he was all for it. But, the problem is, he cannot decide - or at least, I can tell he cannot decide, between getting the Mini now, or waiting for the Mini 2 to be released.

So basically, my question is, how can I convince him to not wait? And, if he should wait/should not, why?

Thanks, I hope this is in the right section... not really about 'using' iPads...

Posted on May 18, 2013 1:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2013 1:57 PM

Since absolutely nobody here knows when and if a Mini 2 will be released, there is no way that anyone here can provide the information that you need to prod good old dad into parting with the iPad 2.

Why don't you just pony up a few more bucks and buy your own iPad 2, iPad 4 or Mini now?

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2013 1:57 PM in response to evan9

Since absolutely nobody here knows when and if a Mini 2 will be released, there is no way that anyone here can provide the information that you need to prod good old dad into parting with the iPad 2.

Why don't you just pony up a few more bucks and buy your own iPad 2, iPad 4 or Mini now?

May 18, 2013 2:18 PM in response to Demo

Hah, good point.

I would, but this is a good deal and it helps both of us out (he gets some money for it/I get the iPad 2).

Honestly, I am ok with whatever he does (waits or doesn't) but I was curious others thoughts on waiting vs buying now, etc.

Thanks.

Edit: And, you did answer my questoin by saying nobody knows when it is going to be released. Are all of those release date speculations completely guessed? Or do we have any idea at all?

iPad Mini And iPad Mini 2 Question

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.