Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My ipod use to have voice memos capabilities now i cant find it no more. So how would i put it back on ?

my ipod use to have voice memos capabilities, now i cant find it on my ipod. So how do i put it back on my ipod?

iPod classic

Posted on May 18, 2013 12:58 PM

1 reply

May 20, 2013 11:33 AM in response to freddespals215

Hi freddespals215,

It sounds like your iPod is definitely capable of recording Voice Memos. I found the following article that may provide more help:

iPod: Recording voice memos

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2396

The important detail to note here is that the Voice Memos menu will not appear unless you have a microphone or headphones/earphones that have a microphone plugged in:

Connect a microphone or Apple iPod Earphone to your Voice Memo supported iPod. On the iPod (5th generation), connect the microphone to the dock connector. […] The Voice Memos menu or screen appears.

Thanks,

Matt M.

My ipod use to have voice memos capabilities now i cant find it no more. So how would i put it back on ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.