Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there any dry clean POS software for Mac?

My name is Ji-Yeong Kim. I own a dry cleaning business in Canada. I currently using a dry clean POS software called Cleansuite (Windows). This is a good opportunity to develop a Mac Version Dry Clean POS! Nobody is developing for Dry cleaners. The Windows version software cost $2500.00 to $3000.00. Square did a great job on POS for the iPad. I would love somebody could take this opportunity!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on May 18, 2013 9:05 PM

6 replies

May 18, 2013 9:27 PM in response to djmetal75

The problem is that there are probably few dry cleaners running Macs. It would be a big commitment for a developer to enter that market. As a potential user, I'm sure you would like it. From a developer standpoint, I would need 50 such dry cleaners ready to buy at $1000 each just to even consider it. I have some time to develop this year. Should I go after 200 million potential customers, a tiny fraction of whom might spend $5-10 apiece, or those 50 dry cleaners. I know that all of those 200 million people are running the correct operating system for my software. How many dry cleaners have Macs and $1000 to spare? I could go cheaper but then I would need more dry cleaners. Why wouldn't they just use some cloud based service instead?

Is there any dry clean POS software for Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.